Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are some ways to make changes across multiple pages?

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
Hello, I recently updated my website design, which included changes to the header news, registration button, and navigation sidebar. However, I noticed that after saving the changes, they only appear on my homepage and not on any other pages. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue or if there's a specific code I need to use to apply the changes to all pages. Thank you in advance for your help!

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's possible that your website's caching or optimization plugin is causing the changes to not appear on all pages. To address this issue, you could try clearing your website's cache or disabling the caching plugin temporarily.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's possible that your website's caching or optimization plugin is causing the changes to not appear on all pages. To address this issue, you could try clearing your website's cache or disabling the caching plugin temporarily.

I did not use a cache plugin, no.

3.png

This is what the HTML code looks like.

Top Bottom