Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What are best pc editor software for tiktok?

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which video editing software would you recommend for creating TikTok videos on a low-end PC? I'm specifically looking for options that work well with weak and underpowered computers. Please exclude Camtasia Studio from your suggestions as I've had a poor experience with it.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your gratitude. I understand that you are looking for a different editor that offers additional features.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although I haven't personally used them, I've frequently heard people mentioning VSDC and Final Cut Pro X. If you're interested, you can search for these software options and give them a try yourself.

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rewritten: Both OpenShot and DaVinci are open-source video editing software options.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're a beginner in video editing, it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the software that is widely used and considered the industry standard.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Personally, I employ Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects for my video editing needs. Additionally, I rely on Adobe Audition to record my own voiceovers for the articles I publish.

For a subscription fee of only $20 per month, I gain access to a comprehensive suite of eight or more software applications. There is also a smaller plan available for those with different requirements.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Personally, I employ Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects for my video editing needs. Additionally, I rely on Adobe Audition to record my own voiceovers for the articles I publish.

For a subscription fee of only $20 per month, I gain access to a comprehensive suite of eight or more software applications. There is also a smaller plan available for those with different requirements.
You can download and use free lol.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I also use Premiere. The most beneficial approach is to experiment with various software options. Back when I had a sluggish notebook and limited resources like 8GB of RAM and 0.5GB of graphics, I relied on Premiere for basic editing tasks. Despite these limitations, I successfully created videos using the software five years ago.

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Adobe premiere pro or sony vegas

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While many claim that Premiere is the ultimate tool, I personally believe that Sony Vegas would be a more suitable choice if your computer lacks sufficient power.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If your aim is to find a software specifically designed for YouTube and basic video editing, Shotcut is a suitable choice. It is a cost-free and open-source program that is compatible with various operating systems. It encompasses all the features that an average user would require. However, if you aspire to advance to a professional level, DaVinci Resolve is worth considering. It excels particularly in color correction and is widely regarded as one of the top options available in the market.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can try Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and Lightworks

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider giving OpenShot Video Editor a try. It's an excellent option for beginners in the field of video editing, and the best part is that it's both free and of high quality.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
He recently mentioned that his computer is of poor quality and lacks power, making it difficult to find a lightweight video editing software. Perhaps it would be better for him to consider using an online video editor such as veed.io.

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I employ Adobe Premiere Pro and the most up-to-date version of Wondershare Filmora for my video editing needs.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
During my time as an editor, Corel VideoStudio Pro proved to be an ideal tool for my needs.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're using a low-performance computer and searching for a solution to edit your TikTok videos, I suggest trying out an online editor called 'Veed.io'.

Top Bottom