Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

What about using actual phones for proxies?

Editorksta

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been researching proxies for managing multiple Instagram accounts in bulk. While exploring different service providers, I noticed that they claim you can run numerous accounts using residential rotating proxies. However, after careful consideration, I'm reluctant to spend $300 per month on proxies.

Instead, I would like to gather your insights on whether it is possible to use bulk mobile devices with 4G SIM cards as proxies in my automation software on a PC. I'm open to hearing all opinions and suggestions on this matter.

Thank you in advance for your input!

BlackDuff

Reaction score
Certainly, it is possible to use the phones as proxies.

WaffleMonk

Reaction score
Certainly, you have the option to use 4G mobile connectivity.

RivenGiant

Reaction score
Mobile proxies with dynamic IP addresses are typically beneficial for social media usage. To discover suitable proxies that meet your requirements and offer additional features you desire, it is advisable to explore the Marketplace section.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Mobile proxies with dynamic IP addresses are typically beneficial for social media usage. To discover suitable proxies that meet your requirements and offer additional features you desire, it is advisable to explore the Marketplace section.
Got it! Appreciate it, sir.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, this has the potential to function flawlessly.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly, this has the potential to function flawlessly.
I may need to begin acquiring additional phones. Would this enable me to operate three profiles (as suggested by most people as a safe practice for Instagram) using a single proxy/device? Thanks, buddy.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been researching proxies for managing multiple Instagram accounts in bulk. While exploring different service providers, I noticed that they claim you can run numerous accounts using residential rotating proxies. However, after careful consideration, I'm reluctant to spend $300 per month on proxies.

Instead, I would like to gather your insights on whether it is possible to use bulk mobile devices with 4G SIM cards as proxies in my automation software on a PC. I'm open to hearing all opinions and suggestions on this matter.

Why not simply automate tasks directly on your mobile phones using your 4G SIM cards? In my opinion, it's the safest option available.

Hanumbi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why not simply automate tasks directly on your mobile phones using your 4G SIM cards? In my opinion, it's the safest option available.
I didn't realize this was a thing until I saw your signature. Nice move, and it made me laugh out loud. I'll be in touch with you shortly!

MadJack

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider acquiring 4G Proxies that undergo regular rotation within a 5-10 minute interval. It's possible to assign approximately 15-25 accounts to each proxy for optimal performance. I suggest exploring the marketplace for suitable options.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A reliable browser designed to evade detection effectively combines 4G proxies without the need for a VPN.

Shoot2kill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have experienced the same situation as you. I used to spend almost $2,000 per month on mobile proxies. However, I decided to invest in the necessary equipment and software to establish my own 4G network, which not only improved the quality but also allowed me to save money. It turned out to be a win-win situation. Additionally, if you have extra slots available, you can offer them to your friends, which is a great way to offset the costs of the SIM cards for your personal usage.

EinsteinBaba

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why do you desire to use a phone as a proxy? Just use it as intended, as a phone, and connect to the internet using its 4G hotspot feature.

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Why do you desire to use a phone as a proxy? Just use it as intended, as a phone, and connect to the internet using its 4G hotspot feature.
Due to the fact that we manage hundreds of accounts.

Readdi

Reaction score
to handle a large number of insurance accounts, you need to assign a dedicated IP address for each account and ensure that residential IPs are used.

Intricul

Reaction score
You have the option to use free apps such as allproxy to generate proxies. Although some people may not approve of this approach, I personally haven't encountered any problems while using it for running story likes.

For managing multiple accounts, particularly in a mother/child setup where numerous accounts are involved, I prefer using a 4G seller. This way, I can avoid the inconvenience of having over a hundred phones gathered in a single location, which would undoubtedly annoy me.

Top Bottom