Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Webhosting for bulk Wordpress websites?

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any hosting company that would allow me to install WordPress without restrictions on hundreds of subdomains?

My current host places a restriction on the number of files that may be stored on the server, so it fills up very rapidly.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For $40 per month, you can get a dedicated server on Hetzner. You get a terabyte of storage and enough specifications to host everything for you. Alternatively, get a powerful enough virtual private server with at least two cores and four gigabytes of RAM from a cloud provider.

Configure the server and install WordPress yourself, or hire a freelancer to do it for you.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Quality hosting :

ip-networx
skynethosting
pbn ltd

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A dedicated server is the answer.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The server configuration determines this. If you need more features, you can choose VPS or Dedicated Servers.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Many webhosts limit only disk space, not innodes, so any webhost that does not limit innodes will work. I have shared hosting with over 100 subdomains.

Ask seller if you can do it before buying.

Top Bottom