Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Walmart/Amazon dropshipping?

Putionis

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm currently in the process of setting up a sales funnel to sell physical products. While one option is to follow the path of AliExpress, I am hesitant due to the extended shipping times. Instead, I plan to upsell customers on expedited shipping options. The products I am offering are also available on Amazon and Walmart.

My question is, am I able to ship products directly to the US audience from Walmart and Amazon? Even though I am based in Europe, does my location pose any obstacles in terms of shipping from US-based Amazon? I would greatly appreciate your response. Thank you.

Top Bottom