Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Virtual cards for facebook ads?

Josefribetr

Reaction score
I'm facing a significant issue when it comes to choosing the most suitable card for payment when running Facebook ads. Can someone please provide guidance on which card would be the most optimal choice? This matter has become quite problematic for me.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
I'm facing a significant issue when it comes to choosing the most suitable card for payment when running Facebook ads. Can someone please provide guidance on which card would be the most optimal choice? This matter has become quite problematic for me.
I recommend purchasing a Revolut account, as it provides the option to generate virtual cards.

KingDoom

Reaction score
How can I approach that task?
Once you have an account, creating, freezing, and deleting virtual cards through the mobile app is a straightforward process that can be done at any time of the day. There were no restrictions or limitations in my experience. Additional information can be found at this link: [https://blog.revolut.com/a/virtual-card/]

Kinector

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You could consider using a platform like Pay Hawk, which has proven to be quite dependable.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you wish to avoid your account being disabled, it is recommended that you use the original card.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What issue are you facing, OP? What is emerging as a significant challenge?

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You'll need to use a debit or credit card; otherwise, you might encounter some issues.

Top Bottom