Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Viral small channel scraper?

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm aware that Vidiq offers this feature, but are there any other tools available that display popular or viral content from smaller channels? For example, a channel with only 100 subscribers that managed to accumulate 100,000 views on a video within a week. I'm interested in finding out if there are alternative tools that provide this functionality, in addition to what Vidiq offers.

WizKlug

Reaction score
I have personally developed a tool that allows me to scrape the entirety of YouTube and identify recently registered channels that have experienced rapid growth in terms of subscribers within a short period.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can I download and use the language model? Additionally, what was the process involved in its creation?

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am interested in having a similar tool as well.

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide me with an overview of the recent developments and trends in traveling channels during this week?

PowerRobber

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide me with an overview of the recent developments and trends in traveling channels during this week?

The current process functions as follows: I conduct a monthly scraping of all active YouTube channels, including newly created ones. After compiling a massive list (comprising tens of millions of channels), I proceed to gather specific details about each channel, such as creation dates, subscriber counts, and views. By analyzing this information, I am able to identify channels that were established just a month ago but have already reached 100k subscribers, indicating rapid growth within that short timeframe.

Regarding the tool's progression, I can also apply the same methodology to channels that have been in existence for around 10 years but recently experienced a sudden surge in popularity, even within the last week.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The current process functions as follows: I conduct a monthly scraping of all active YouTube channels, including newly created ones. After compiling a massive list (comprising tens of millions of channels), I proceed to gather specific details about each channel, such as creation dates, subscriber counts, and views. By analyzing this information, I am able to identify channels that were established just a month ago but have already reached 100k subscribers, indicating rapid growth within that short timeframe.

Regarding the tool's progression, I can also apply the same methodology to channels that have been in existence for around 10 years but recently experienced a sudden surge in popularity, even within the last week.
Is it possible for me to use the tool? And how do I go about getting the program?

Top Bottom