Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Using tiktok on android pc emulator?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Has anyone experimented with managing TikTok using an emulator? If so, could you please share your experience and whether it is considered safe? I'm curious to know. Thank you for any insights you can provide.

Ruitne

Reaction score
I am currently using Genymotion, an Android 8.0 emulator, in conjunction with a Python bot to perform actions such as following and unfollowing accounts that are relevant to my specific interest. This combination has proven to be highly effective thus far, as I have tested it on three different accounts without experiencing any bans.

Initially, when logging in to TikTok, I encountered an issue where the platform detected the usage of an emulator. Fortunately, I resolved this problem effortlessly by modifying the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of the virtual device. By default, most emulators use "000000000000000" as the IMEI number. To circumvent this detection, I simply changed the IMEI number to a more authentic-looking value. After restarting the emulator, I was able to proceed without any further complications.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
memu player?

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently using Genymotion, an Android 8.0 emulator, in conjunction with a Python bot to perform actions such as following and unfollowing accounts that are relevant to my specific interest. This combination has proven to be highly effective thus far, as I have tested it on three different accounts without experiencing any bans.

Initially, when logging in to TikTok, I encountered an issue where the platform detected the usage of an emulator. Fortunately, I resolved this problem effortlessly by modifying the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number of the virtual device. By default, most emulators use "000000000000000" as the IMEI number. To circumvent this detection, I simply changed the IMEI number to a more authentic-looking value. After restarting the emulator, I was able to proceed without any further complications.
Can the Python script be executed on Genymotion? Alternatively, do you use Ash to establish a connection?

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have some extra phones and would like to test out various functionalities with the bot. Can you provide me with a link to do so?

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Hello, I'm engaged in a similar activity. Do you follow users based on hashtags/comments or the followers of a specific user?

Dataville

Reaction score
Hello, I'm engaged in a similar activity. Do you follow users based on hashtags/comments or the followers of a specific user?
I have an additional automated program that extracts TikTok profiles associated with my specific field of interest. Once this process is complete, a secondary program takes over and begins following the followers of these identified accounts.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I employ an emulator to use TikTok, and the performance is satisfactory.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How did you develop an automated system for following and unfollowing?

Screevava

Reaction score

I am attempting to use Genymotion to run TikTok, but I consistently encounter the problem of not being able to locate the app on Google Play. Can you provide a solution for this issue and share it with me, please?

SelfDev

Reaction score
I am attempting to use Genymotion to run TikTok, but I consistently encounter the problem of not being able to locate the app on Google Play. Can you provide a solution for this issue and share it with me, please?

In order for TikTok to function properly, it requires the ARM architecture. However, Genymotion, an emulator, does not have native support for ARM. Consequently, if you use Genymotion to emulate Android, the Play Store will not display applications that are incompatible with the emulator.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to install an ARM translation tool that is compatible with the version of Android you are using. After installing the tool, you'll need to restart the device. Finally, you can download the TikTok APK from a third-party website.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can we experiment with a TikTok bot that is available at no cost?

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can we experiment with a TikTok bot that is available at no cost?
To the best of my knowledge, I haven't come across any functioning scripts despite finding a few on Github.

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, I haven't come across any functioning scripts despite finding a few on Github.
Wow, you have the opportunity to create and sell something specifically for people who are interested in expanding their presence on TikTok!

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

I appreciate the advice regarding the IMEI. It proved to be beneficial for me.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you believe TikTok has the potential to prohibit users who use emulators?

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In order for TikTok to function properly, it requires the ARM architecture. However, Genymotion, an emulator, does not have native support for ARM. Consequently, if you use Genymotion to emulate Android, the Play Store will not display applications that are incompatible with the emulator.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to install an ARM translation tool that is compatible with the version of Android you are using. After installing the tool, you'll need to restart the device. Finally, you can download the TikTok APK from a third-party website.
Everything is okay now, thank you. However, I am currently facing an issue while trying to create an account. I consistently receive the message "you are visiting our service too frequently" even after switching to a reliable proxy. Have you only been able to log in through an emulator without registering?

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
Everything is okay now, thank you. However, I am currently facing an issue while trying to create an account. I consistently receive the message "you are visiting our service too frequently" even after switching to a reliable proxy. Have you only been able to log in through an emulator without registering?
I encountered a similar issue while attempting to create accounts, as they identified that I was using an emulator. To resolve this, it is necessary to modify the IMEI number.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I encountered a similar issue while attempting to create accounts, as they identified that I was using an emulator. To resolve this, it is necessary to modify the IMEI number.
I made modifications, but every time I enter the password, I keep encountering an error message saying "you are visiting our service too frequently." I will give it another attempt with the password. ;)

Top Bottom