Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Using tiktok on android pc emulator?

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am unsure about the reason TikTok is functioning on my emulator. Despite attempting to update it, I have not found a solution.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In order for TikTok to function properly, it requires the ARM architecture. However, Genymotion, an emulator, does not have native support for ARM. Consequently, if you use Genymotion to emulate Android, the Play Store will not display applications that are incompatible with the emulator.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to install an ARM translation tool that is compatible with the version of Android you are using. After installing the tool, you'll need to restart the device. Finally, you can download the TikTok APK from a third-party website.
Does it function on Raspberry Pi?

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply stop from doing so. They have the ability to identify it.

Airship

Reaction score
I'm struggling with the Nox emulator as I consistently encounter errors when trying to log in. Even if I manage to log in somehow, TikTok will automatically log me out.

Msects

Reaction score
In order for TikTok to function properly, it requires the ARM architecture. However, Genymotion, an emulator, does not have native support for ARM. Consequently, if you use Genymotion to emulate Android, the Play Store will not display applications that are incompatible with the emulator.

To resolve this issue, you'll need to install an ARM translation tool that is compatible with the version of Android you are using. After installing the tool, you'll need to restart the device. Finally, you can download the TikTok APK from a third-party website.

Can you confirm whether the TikTok app has the capability to send and analyze user interactions, including specific swipe positions and timings, to its servers in order to identify automated actions? I'm not only interested in knowing if it has the capability, but also whether it actually does so. I've developed a script that performs such interactions, and I'm wondering if I should attempt to make the swipes and other user interface actions appear more natural instead of following straight lines and centered taps.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are TikTok accounts monitored using automated bots or actual human users? I frequently notice that the monitoring process tends to provide vague explanations.

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
Nox appears to believe that the phone number I'm using during the initial setup is unfamiliar to me. Modifying the IP address doesn't have any impact. On the other hand, Bluestacks frequently crashes and doesn't consistently open, although it does provide the opportunity to input my personal information.

Top Bottom