Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Upwork payments and terms?

Haner

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm about to hire a freelancer on Upwork for the first time. I have a specific problem that doesn't have a straightforward solution, so I have a question regarding payment. If the freelancer spends a few hours working on the issue but doesn't manage to fix it or provide any results, am I still obligated to pay them?

The problem I need assistance with is related to fixing the CPC (Cost Per Click) and RPM (Revenue per Thousand Impressions) for my AdSense. I'm unsure why these metrics have dropped to 0.00, and it appears to be a complex issue to diagnose and resolve. Hence, my concern about payment arises. If the freelancer is unable to solve the problem, do I still need to compensate them for their time and effort?

Runnish

Reaction score
In general, when a freelancer on Upwork puts in effort but fails to resolve the issue, you are typically obliged to compensate them for their time, unless an alternative arrangement was established beforehand.

Lessig

Reaction score
Selecting a freelancer with numerous reviews can reduce the risk, as they are more likely to rectify any issues that may arise.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When engaging a freelancer through Upwork, both parties will establish the project's terms prior to commencing work. Generally, freelancers may charge either an hourly rate or a set fee for the entire project.

If you opt for the hourly rate payment arrangement, you will be invoiced for the freelancer's hours worked, regardless of whether the issue is resolved. Nevertheless, there is an opportunity to discuss with the freelancer beforehand and reach an agreement to ensure payment is based solely on achieved results. For instance, you can agree to a fixed fee for the project, contingent upon the problem being satisfactorily resolved.

Top Bottom