Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Trying to get 10k Instagram followers using reels

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Embarking on a quest to reach 10,000 followers on Instagram solely through the use of reels.

No follow-unfollow tactics employed.

No engagement through comments, focusing solely on regular posting.

Initiated the journey with an inactive account boasting a mere 63 followers, and uploaded four reels.

Remarkably, one of the reels gained significant traction, resulting in a current follower count of 156.

Excited to see the progress and curious about what lies ahead in this endeavor!

fkhgfkg.jpeg

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What specific area of focus are you referring to? I suppose any option would be acceptable.

RacerSo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What specific area of focus are you referring to? I suppose any option would be acceptable.
Rewording - The sport of football, also known as soccer.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is your strategy for generating revenue from it?

Tersbyte

Reaction score
It seems that nowadays, it's relatively simple to experience growth on various platforms. However, the value of monetization is declining, in my observation.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is your strategy for generating revenue from it?
Rewording: Affiliates associated with sports betting apps and other types of affiliate programs.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rewording: Affiliates associated with sports betting apps and other types of affiliate programs.
optimal strategy, may fortune favor you on this endeavor

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck with your endeavors. Here's a helpful suggestion: Take a look at the popular posts within your specific area of interest and repost them after downloading. Focus on posts that have garnered over 50,000 views.

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best wishes on your voyage, my friend.

KillerSplit

Reaction score
Minor update: I have recently achieved a milestone of reaching 1000 followers. It has taken me a little over a month to accomplish this, with a total of 48 posts, averaging approximately one post per day. Frankly, it's somewhat embarrassing, and I recognize the need to increase my output significantly, aiming for at least five times more in the upcoming month. I'm posting this as a reminder to myself to step up my efforts and do much more.

gjhg.jpeg

SovietCheese

Reaction score
Minor update: I have recently achieved a milestone of reaching 1000 followers. It has taken me a little over a month to accomplish this, with a total of 48 posts, averaging approximately one post per day. Frankly, it's somewhat embarrassing, and I recognize the need to increase my output significantly, aiming for at least five times more in the upcoming month. I'm posting this as a reminder to myself to step up my efforts and do much more.

View attachment 28687
Commencing is often challenging, but fret not, as you will soon amass your followers with remarkable swiftness.

Neula

Reaction score
Being consistent is crucial when it comes to Social Media. Your steady efforts have led to significant advancement, and by maintaining this consistency, you will continue to achieve even greater milestones. Remember that on Instagram, the possibilities are endless. Best of luck on your journey, my friend!

WaffleMonk

Reaction score
Reels continue to have untapped possibilities.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you purchase advertisements to promote the reels, or did you simply distribute them by sharing?

Top Bottom