Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Tips for bypassing the identification verification process when creating Google Play Developer accounts.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Many of us are facing ID verification issues when creating Google Play Developer accounts. Here are some possible solutions:

• Purchase pre-verified Google Play Developer accounts from a supplier. You can start publishing your apps without any verification issues, and won't have to worry about verification anymore. This is what I do - I buy accounts, publish apps, and repeat the process.
  • Use the IDs of your friends and family members for verification.

If you're looking for IDs, try to find a supplier. While I'm not certain if anyone here sells them, many of my friends purchase them. Keep searching, and you might find someone.

If your account gets banned, delete your Google account, then use the same ID to create a new account.

I hope these tips help you. Good luck!

Top Bottom