Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok TikTok Stich without 3 or 6 seconds

GambitTeen

Reaction score
I've been closely observing certain TikTok accounts that have gone viral within a day using a specific trick. Despite my attempts to replicate their success with various methods, none of them have geted positive results. Is there anyone familiar with this trick and willing to sell it to me?

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide information on the exact date of the account's creation and the timing of its initial viral TikTok upload? As someone familiar with the stitch method, I've noticed that achieving virality on the first day has become increasingly difficult. Based on my observations, it seems that this trend started either earlier this month or last month, or possibly as far back as late November. I've been closely monitoring other people who employ this method, and it appears that none of them are currently able to attain viral status with their initial post. Instead, they typically experience 1-3 instances of virality every 3 days or so.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not sure about its exact creation date, but I recently came across two consecutive videos that were posted two days ago and both had around 100-150k views. Could you kindly share the method or message me so we can discuss some ideas?

Top Bottom