Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok TikTok Shadowban/Follow Restriction

LuvChamp

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently started a new TikTok account and right from the start, I wanted to explore the For You Page a bit. I liked a few videos and followed some accounts, but when I checked my profile, I saw that I wasn't following anyone and didn't have any liked or saved videos. For this account, I used a German SIM card that I had when I worked in Germany a few months ago (the card is still active). I'm not currently in Germany, but I followed the advice to avoid shadowbans for new profiles. I factory reset my phone (iPhone 6S), created a new iCloud, and everything. Is it normal for this to happen, and if I decide to create content on TikTok, should I stick with this account or do something else?

Thanks for the help...

Tevetto

Reaction score
If you're on WiFi, your IP is flagged. Try using your phone's hotspot to create the TikTok account instead. That should work.

LuvChamp

Reaction score
If you're on WiFi, your IP is flagged. Try using your phone's hotspot to create the TikTok account instead. That should work.

I'll try creating a new account using a hotspot. Do I need to restart the phone too? And should I use a phone number or email to register? Thanks again!

Tevetto

Reaction score
I'll try creating a new account using a hotspot. Do I need to restart the phone too? And should I use a phone number or email to register? Thanks again!

You can restart the phone if you want, but I don't think it makes a big difference. Using a phone number or email shouldn't matter, but I'd suggest creating a new email. Sometimes TikTok flags the phone number, so using the same one might flag the new account too. The same goes for email. Try using a new email or phone number and see if that helps.

MrZeether

Reaction score
This is typical for new accounts and usually resolves itself after a few days. From my experience, it doesn't affect your views or account performance.

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
This is typical for new accounts and usually resolves itself after a few days. From my experience, it doesn't affect your views or account performance.

How long do you usually wait? I just encountered this issue and was concerned that I might have been flagged on my PC.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
Try this method instead: connect using a hotspot, and then create the TikTok account.

Poolab

Reaction score
Hi,

You've done well by refreshing your account and adjusting your phone settings to avoid shadowbanning. Despite these efforts, using a German SIM card might still be causing issues. To create TikTok content, you can stick with your current account, but be aware that this could limit your views and engagement. Check if your account is shadowbanned by seeing if there are any restrictions on search functions or content display. If you want better performance with a new account, consider creating it with a SIM card that matches your current IP address.

Best of luck!

Top Bottom