Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook This is how you do CPA on Facialbook

Tadeo

Reaction score
Attention beginners... These individuals are executing it proficiently. The only concern I observe is that it's entirely tier 3 traffic.

Inform me if you've deciphered their method. It's time for CPA school.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
That appears to be as straightforward as a facial! 😕

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Generating initial traffic can be really challenging. It used to be simpler some years back, but I haven't attempted it in quite some time.

Ruitne

Reaction score
Yes, the page method is still active, but going viral is the challenging part. I know someone who made $70k in May using this method but spent around $10k on traffic to achieve virality. Facebook tweaks its algorithm after such viral events, but it tends to settle down after a few months. That’s the current trend :)"

Tadeo

Reaction score
Check out how old that page is, though! This is a fresh one, and it's totally replicable.

I might give it a shot next week. Still can't believe how many people fell for it and commented.

Even my sister got fooled and commented, thinking she’d get free KFC or a free fridge. I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw that!

Tadeo

Reaction score
I know someone who made $70k in May using this method but spent around $10k on traffic to achieve virality.

"Spending $10k to make $70? What was his strategy? I feel like this could be done for free..."

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Attention beginners... These individuals are executing it proficiently. The only concern I observe is that it's entirely tier 3 traffic.

Inform me if you've deciphered their method. It's time for CPA school.

Brilliant move! If I came across something like that, I'd click on it just because it's well-earned!

image 1.webp

Tadeo

Reaction score
Generating initial traffic can be really challenging. It used to be simpler some years back, but I haven't attempted it in quite some time.
"It seems like the strategy involves setting up a large number of accounts within massive groups to kickstart engagement. These accounts keep posting repeatedly to generate traction.

Pay the group admin $50 and keep pushing until the shares start flowing in.

Tier 3 countries still fall for tactics like this, which might explain why they target so many.

But... it looks like a sweepstakes offer. If you follow the link to their actual page, it leads to a low-quality Google Sites landing page, so they might be filtering out Tier 3 traffic.

Let's keep investigating 😎."

Tadeo

Reaction score
People are still commenting even now!

Intricul

Reaction score
Is this a paid or promoted post?

Ruitne

Reaction score
It's possible with Tier 1 countries at a similar scale, but it's challenging to get started by simply spamming Facebook groups.

SereneMans

Reaction score
image 1.webp
Their landing page is hosted on Google Sites, but most of the commenters are from Tier 3 countries.

DasRaven

Reaction score
It's hard to pinpoint the exact reason behind its success. It might have gained just the right momentum, like a snowball effect, that keeps it growing. Alternatively, there could be other contributing factors at play. Either way, it's intriguing to watch unfold.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
That's a clever approach, but some CPA companies might refuse to pay since it could be seen as misleading.

Shucket

Reaction score
That's a clever approach, but some CPA companies might refuse to pay since it could be seen as misleading.

The CPA offers themselves can be deceptive...

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Is Facebook traffic effective for conversions?

SellFunky

Reaction score
I have a question: If someone reports a post, is there a strong chance that Facebook will eventually take the page down? Considering it’s likely that someone will report it at some point, is the risk high?

Top Bottom