Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube This is how i made $200000+ last year on youtube

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to create a YouTube tool that can check any channel's stats in real-time. This way, I can see which videos are getting the most views in the last 1 or 24 hours. Then, I'll use this information to make similar videos that stand out among the competition.

oppppi8.png

I want to make something like Social Blade, but better. Social Blade tells us how many views and money a YouTube channel gets in a day, but it doesn't show which videos are popular. I want to fix that so we can see which videos are really getting views

mrbeast.PNG

I started building everything from scratch with very basic knowledge in .NET and using the YouTube API. After working on it for about 3-5 months or even longer, I managed to create my own tool. If you have the right niche and are already in the game, you can earn a lot because you know what kind of videos are trending by observing your competitors. As a beginner programmer, it wasn't easy to create something like this, but I enjoyed the process. My bot has a few features like...

1. You can check the title, description, tags, and comments for any video, and grab thumbnails in bulk.
  2. With keyword research, you can find relevant channels and ideas by entering a YouTube video ID or keyword.
  3. You can fetch all videos from a channel or grab bulk channel IDs, and so on.
  4. You can automate your channels to check every 1 or 24 hours. This means you can specify the time and focus on your research in the morning to decide which videos to make.

1. I encountered a few issues while creating this bot: 1.1. There was a limit on the YouTube API requests, so I had to create multiple API keys. 1.2. To ensure the bot runs smoothly, I maintained it from the start with dedicated proxies. 1.3. It runs 24/7, so I needed a dedicated server. 1.4. Sometimes, luck plays a role in getting a channel started within the first few months and getting monetized.
  2. Initially, I had a small VPS with less than 10 API keys and limited proxies. Later, as I started earning, I upgraded to a dedicated server and increased the proxies to 100, allowing me to track over 30,000 videos in a single day. My niches are limited, so I manage to track around 10,000 videos every day.
  3. Tips for success: 3.1. Choose a niche you're interested in and passionate about. 3.2. List out your competitors' channels. 3.3. Make relevant videos based on your competitors' popular content within a 24-hour timeframe. Put effort into creating catchy thumbnails. 3.4. Avoid re-uploading others' content; instead, draw inspiration from them. 3.5. I created my own tracking service when none was available. 3.6. My initial goal was $2000/month, but I exceeded my expectations. 3.7. English isn't my first language, but I did my best. 3.8. I'm starting a new niche targeting a brand new channel next week, applying the same principles. My goal is to earn $50-60/day consistently by the end of the next year. 3.9. You don't necessarily need a bot; the method itself works.
Lastly, please refrain from messaging me to track any channels, as I don't offer that service. Thank you for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope you keep doing well!

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
Make a new channel to teach these methods, and you'll earn this much in a month. If you make a video with the same title, it'll become really popular soon.

Tevetto

Reaction score
Make a new channel to teach these methods, and you'll earn this much in a month. If you make a video with the same title, it'll become really popular soon.
Why would you teach others your methods and take the risk? Anything could happen. You know the saying, "If you can't do it yourself, then teach others." No one who's making serious money would ever reveal all of their secrets, never ever.

Top Bottom