Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

There are so many coins and ICOs available that it's confusing, and I feel like buying all of them!

Taistandb

Reaction score
I understand that there are many coins and ICOs available on websites like CoinMarketCap, and it can be overwhelming to decide which ones to purchase. As someone who prefers to hold onto my investments rather than trading daily, I have no profits to reinvest in new coins or ICOs. Currently, my portfolio includes

NEO, BTC, LISK, ARK, OMG, PAY, and NEO GAS.

I'm considering adding

LTC, IOTA, Red Pulse, and MONACO to my portfolio because they look promising.

However, I realize that it's not wise to buy every coin and ICO available. I would appreciate any tips or advice you have for selecting the best investments.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Buy them ALL lol.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I understand that there are many coins and ICOs available on websites like CoinMarketCap, and it can be overwhelming to decide which ones to purchase. As someone who prefers to hold onto my investments rather than trading daily, I have no profits to reinvest in new coins or ICOs. Currently, my portfolio includes

NEO, BTC, LISK, ARK, OMG, PAY, and NEO GAS.

I'm considering adding

LTC, IOTA, Red Pulse, and MONACO to my portfolio because they look promising.

However, I realize that it's not wise to buy every coin and ICO available. I would appreciate any tips or advice you have for selecting the best investments.
Lmao, you sound like a rich kid who has a lot of free time.

Don't waste your money on stupid things. About 90% of ICOs and coins are worthless.

But yeah, BUY THEM ALL!!

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a plan :) ........ lol

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Custard Coin is one of the best.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider investing in Litecoin, as it is expected to receive significant improvements such as the implementation of atomic swaps and the lightning network, along with the ongoing enhancements of the loafwallet. These advancements are likely to drive up the value of Litecoin, and it may reach three-figure values by the end of the year.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Lmao, you sound like a rich kid who has a lot of free time.

Don't waste your money on stupid things. About 90% of ICOs and coins are worthless.

But yeah, BUY THEM ALL!!
Made more than $100,000 in just 20 days.

I'm really good at figuring out which new "fresh" ICOs or coins are going to explode.

I knew that a few other coins would soon get pumped.

But I didn't have the money to buy it. Didn't want to touch my own money or the money of my company, though.

I just bought all of this crypto with money I made from other crypto.

But yeah... there are too many ways to make money with CRYPTO INVESTMENT.

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you concentrate on a single cryptocurrency and hold it for a year, it could potentially increase in value by 10 times. For example, investing 10 lakhs now could result in 100k by next August, similar to buying BCH for 150 and selling it for 1k.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you concentrate on a single cryptocurrency and hold it for a year, it could potentially increase in value by 10 times. For example, investing 10 lakhs now could result in 100k by next August, similar to buying BCH for 150 and selling it for 1k.

LTC increased from $44 to $46 within just one hour, while CVC...

There are too many cryptocurrencies to keep track of, in my opinion. Many coins are expected to experience a 10-20% increase before December. It's hard to keep up!

PhiaWise

Reaction score
Pink stocks are everywhere, with pink sheets everywhere, and they all have significant civilian and military applications!

Bracell

Reaction score
What's your opinion on Binance Coin? It's exclusive to an Asian exchange platform and has only been available for a month, but its value has consistently increased. I bought it when it was at 2.50 and plan to hold onto it for a few months. In addition to that, I'm also exploring Lisk as another investment option.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm still holding onto the DGB that I purchased at 17 sats. I sold some at 1900 sats and made a significant profit. Overall, it has been a great investment for me.

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you guide me on how to start investing in cryptocurrencies? I'm not sure where to begin or how to buy coins.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
People who invest in altcoins instead of Bitcoin often end up losing money. While it can make sense to invest in altcoins when they are extremely low, such as at $0.01 a coin, the reality is that there are thousands of altcoins available, and the chances of any of them coming close to Bitcoin's success is close to zero. Even Bitcoin Cash is now skyrocketing and has already surpassed the combined market capitalization of all other altcoins.

While some altcoins may have potential, trading 100 Bitcoin for altcoins a few months ago would have resulted in a significant loss of value, as Bitcoin's value continues to outpace the vast majority of altcoins.

The only real chance for an altcoin to succeed is if it offers something new and innovative that gets attention and acceptance from the community. However, it's important to keep in mind that the odds are stacked against most altcoins, and investing in them is a high-risk strategy.

To put it in perspective, investing in a new search engine besides Google would be a risky proposition, as the odds of another search engine surpassing Google's dominance in the market are low. While some alternative search engines, like DuckDuckGo, may offer value to certain users, their market share is unlikely to come close to Google's without a major shift in the market.

In the end, the price of a single Bitcoin may be daunting for some investors, but it's important to remember that owning a large number of low-value altcoins doesn't equate to greater wealth or success."

Taistandb

Reaction score
I just bought Litecoin, so I think that's enough shopping for now. It will be interesting to see how the price of all these coins performs in January 2018. They may either experience a significant increase or plummet to ashes.

555.png

Blazershb

Reaction score
LISK (expected to surge in September, an ETH clone)

What makes you confident that it will explode in Deptember?

Top Bottom