Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

C&SP The ultimate assessment for content produced by artificial intelligence.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not certain if this tool has been previously shared, but I came across it on Twitter. It verifies whether or not content has been produced by artificial intelligence.

http://gltr.io/dist/index.html

This tool is a collaborative effort between MIT-IBM Watson and HarvardNLP.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Fascinating! I will conduct some tests myself. Alternatively, if someone else also experiments with this, please share the results.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
I recently gave it a try, and so far, the results have been quite accurate. When it comes to my own content, it contains various colors. However, for the AI-generated content, it predominantly exhibits a green hue.

Editorksta

Reaction score
The accuracy holds true for GPT or OpenAI models, but it can be easily circumvented by using the A121 model. However, Google permits the use of OpenAI models as long as they are beneficial. Thus, combining the perspective of the writer with AI is acceptable at the present moment.

Top Bottom