Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

C&SP The top tool for circumventing AI detection in rewritten content.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

Let's discuss the top tool for bypassing AI detection in rewritten content.

After testing several rewriter tools, including Quillbot, WordAi, Spin Rewriter, and RewriteGenius, among others, I found that none of them can successfully rewrite ChatGPT articles to resemble human writing, and none of them pass the AI detection test. In particular, gptzero.me and zerogpt.com are two of the toughest AI detection tools to pass, while the rest of the AI detection tools are ineffective.

I tested all the above rewriter tools and many others, but they all failed to pass the AI detection test. :(

In writing content, perplexity and burstiness are two critical factors. Perplexity measures the complexity of the text, while burstiness compares the variations of sentences. Humans tend to write with more burstiness, incorporating both longer and more complex sentences alongside shorter ones. AI-generated content, on the other hand, tends to be more uniform. Therefore, when creating content, it's important to strike a balance between perplexity and burstiness to create high-quality material.

Bypassing AI detection is a difficult feat, particularly when aiming to rank an article on Google, which has its own AI. Google Search provides guidance on AI-generated content, and it's important to adhere to these guidelines when creating content to rank effectively.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
Have we discovered a solution? As someone mentioned, the key lies in crafting a well-designed prompt. Thus far, AI rewriters haven't consistently achieved accurate results across all AI detectors. It seems we haven't reached a point where the process is perfected.

Reveluris

Reaction score
Why are you concerned about that? In an article shared by Google, they clearly state that the distinction between AI-generated or human-generated content doesn't matter as long as it meets the criteria of being of good quality.

Finnwarz

Reaction score
By using the appropriate prompt, it is possible to generate articles that successfully pass AI detectors as human text without requiring any further modifications. However, due to the inherent randomness of AI output, this approach may not always be foolproof, although it tends to work frequently enough.

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
By using the appropriate prompt, it is possible to generate articles that successfully pass AI detectors as human text without requiring any further modifications. However, due to the inherent randomness of AI output, this approach may not always be foolproof, although it tends to work frequently enough.
During my experiments, I experienced instances where the output was remarkably clean, making me frustrated at even the slightest detection. However, it's essential to avoid becoming overly "spoiled" or complacent. It's important to acknowledge that despite the impressive output, there may still be a need for some effort or fine-tuning, even though it may initially come as a surprise.

BonFrancine

Reaction score
I present to you the closest alternative available on GPT-Zero without any modifications, which closely resembles human-written text. However, it is worth noting that there are a few sentences with lower perplexities, indicating potential areas where the text may appear less human-like.

Top Bottom