Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

The most effective strategy for trading in the forex market.

Sleekko

Reaction score
Hello,

After two months, my broker account balance has decreased to $198K. I mainly trade EUR/USD and other currency pairs. However, I am determined to continue trading and I am now seeking the safest forex trading strategy that can offer a consistent 5-10% monthly profit.

Do you have any recommendations on where I can find such a strategy? I need detailed information on the entry and exit criteria, as well as the input parameters that need to be managed.

I came across the Bonnitta EA, but it is quite expensive at $5K.

I would greatly appreciate your help and advice on this matter.

CheeseIsland

Reaction score
After years of trading and experiencing losses, I find myself still unable to discover a stable strategy:/

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
So far, so good—this serves as a test for my swift entry and exit strategy. Should you be interested in exchanging experiences and growing together, feel free to drop me a message in the inbox.

opppww.jpeg

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
So far, so good—this serves as a test for my swift entry and exit strategy. Should you be interested in exchanging experiences and growing together, feel free to drop me a message in the inbox.

View attachment 28779

Impressive! The results are truly remarkable. However, since I'm trading a funded live account of $200K, I must exercise greater caution. My trading days are limited to Tuesday through Thursday, specifically during the Asian session from 01:30 to 03:30.
I employ small lot sizes with a delayed sequence strategy on EURUSD. This past week, my bot generated approximately $2,500 in profits from trading on Tuesday and Wednesday, which I find quite satisfactory. Surprisingly, it didn't execute any trades on Thursday.
Would you mind sharing your settings and strategies as well?

Mitzios

Reaction score
You need to develop your own strategy, and a recommended approach is to practice on FxReplay, conducting sufficient backtesting. Failing to do so may result in the loss of your funded account. Ideally, you should formulate your strategy before taking on any challenges.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
Asking for such extensive information for free seems unrealistic, as people are unlikely to provide it. Additionally, there is no one-size-fits-all approach to success in trading, as profitable traders each have their unique strategies. To excel, it's essential to discover your own approach, which will not only enhance your comprehension of the markets but also enable you to remain active in them for an extended period, aligning with your personality. Take time to study concepts and backtest different methods to identify what suits you best and what doesn't.

KingDoom

Reaction score
Hello,

After two months, my broker account balance has decreased to $198K. I mainly trade EUR/USD and other currency pairs. However, I am determined to continue trading and I am now seeking the safest forex trading strategy that can offer a consistent 5-10% monthly profit.

Do you have any recommendations on where I can find such a strategy? I need detailed information on the entry and exit criteria, as well as the input parameters that need to be managed.

I came across the Bonnitta EA, but it is quite expensive at $5K.

I would greatly appreciate your help and advice on this matter.
Hey, don't rush into purchasing an EA from the market. It's great that you asked for advice on this forum before making a decision.
By the way, I've come across the Bonnitta EA on the market, and it's nothing but a scam. It merely functions as a history reader.
If you have any more questions about EAs available on the market, feel free to ask me. I'm an experienced EA coder and familiar with most of the tactics used to fool people into buying such EAs.
PS: I currently have a working EA that has successfully funded two of my accounts for over 6 months. However, I have no plans to sell or rent it out because it wouldn't be wise to share a valuable tool that could lose its effectiveness if too many people use it. I believe most successful EA developers share this sentiment.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, don't rush into purchasing an EA from the market. It's great that you asked for advice on this forum before making a decision.
By the way, I've come across the Bonnitta EA on the market, and it's nothing but a scam. It merely functions as a history reader.
If you have any more questions about EAs available on the market, feel free to ask me. I'm an experienced EA coder and familiar with most of the tactics used to fool people into buying such EAs.
PS: I currently have a working EA that has successfully funded two of my accounts for over 6 months. However, I have no plans to sell or rent it out because it wouldn't be wise to share a valuable tool that could lose its effectiveness if too many people use it. I believe most successful EA developers share this sentiment.
As an EA coder myself, I wholeheartedly concur with this post.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How can one learn EA code?

Top Bottom