Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Taking an Authority website to $10,000 per month (and even further)

GOALS

Landia

Reaction score
I wanted to share my journey with you, not just to track my progress but also to motivate both you and myself. It's a bit of a double whammy—part personal progress monitor, part inspiration for others. I'm curious to see where this journey will take all of us.
Here's a quick overview:
  • The website is 7 years old and falls under the evergreen niche.
  • It features informative content and currently makes money through digital products and AdThrive.
  • Stats include 320 informative articles and 75 other articles (like sales pages and about pages).
  • The highest monthly income so far was in February 2023, reaching $5,790.
  • Due to COVID-19, the niche has taken a hit, but I believe it's temporary.
  • Goals: Double the number of informative articles by the end of 2024 and hit $10,000 per month within a year.
  • I won't be building any links. My approach involves focusing on creating quality content, on-page SEO, and optimizing for conversions. It's an interesting case study in itself.

asd.png

This website marks the beginning of my journey into internet marketing—it's my very first personal venture in the online realm. Before this, I specialized in SEO for clients, but in April 2011, I took the plunge and started my own site.

Over the years, I've poured substantial effort into it intermittently. To give you a glimpse: Not a single article saw the light of day in the entirety of 2014. From May 2015 to August 2017—spanning over two years—zero articles made it to publication.

You might be wondering why I let this website hibernate for such extended periods. Well, there were different chapters in my life. At times, I was engrossed in building and nurturing other, smaller sites (MNS) in the same niche - I had over 30 of them at the peak. Back then, it was a more viable strategy, and these sites constituted the lion's share of my online income. However, the landscape has changed; MNS is now nearly obsolete.

Other times, I took a hiatus to indulge in extensive travels and non-profit endeavors, steering away from the realm of internet marketing altogether.

So, why embark on this journey now? Originally, my 2023 plans were entirely different. I had aspirations for offline business and non-profit ventures in a beloved country in southern Europe. However, the unforeseen challenges brought about by the covid situation thwarted those plans. The pandemic also disrupted my other non-profit and personal pursuits, bringing almost everything to a standstill. The silver lining? It freed up a significant chunk of time to refocus on my authority website.

Life has taught me that situations are rarely entirely good or entirely bad, whether in business, relationships, or any aspect of life. While it's disappointing that my original plans for this year couldn't materialize, I choose not to dwell on the negative. Instead, I see an opportunity in the current circumstances—a chance to make the most of this journey. Who knows, it might turn out to be a positive twist in the tale!

Let's dive into some additional aspects and my work approach:
  • About 80% of the fresh content will be crafted by yours truly. Another 10% will be skillfully composed by an expert in a specific sub-niche within my domain—a collaborator of mine for an extensive period. The remaining 10%, I'm optimistic about turning into valuable guest posts on my site, available for both free and paid access. No service initiation here; just a positive response to a handful of noteworthy outreach emails that find their way to me each month.
  • While monetary gains are not the primary objective of this endeavor, my focus is on constructing something genuinely valuable for people. The philosophy I've adhered to in my life is that when you create value, financial success naturally follows suit. This is why I intend to handle 80% of the content creation personally. Past experiences with other writers, for this website and others (excluding the aforementioned collaborator), left me dissatisfied with the quality, be it in writing style or expertise—often both.
  • The game plan involves dedicating 80% of my time to content creation for the remainder of 2022, reserving the remaining 20% for enhancing monetization strategies and on-page SEO. Come January to April 2023, the focus will shift predominantly to refining monetization efforts (boosting RPM), given that all new articles should be live by then. The publication frequency will taper down to one article per week.
  • I've set the conclusion of this journey for May 12, 2024.
  • I'll strive to provide daily updates to chronicle my progress. However, there are stretches—sometimes multiple days—where I'm completely offline, steering clear of my laptop. During such intervals, no updates will be made. I'll compensate for the hiatus upon my return. Additionally, I'll toss in some intriguing ideas from time to time, allowing you all to glean insights for your own projects while following along.
That's the rundown, folks. Feel free to shoot any questions my way, and I'll do my best to address everything relevant. I'll be checking in on this thread twice a day, aiming to stay focused on the primary tasks :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhytocen

Reaction score
Sending you the best wishes on your goal! I genuinely hope you'll keep updating because I'm really interested in this. All the best!

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fascinating goal! Have you given Mediavine or any other ad network a shot? How's your experience with AdThrive - satisfied?

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you built any links for your site during these past years? Best of luck on your journey!

Top Bottom