Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

[SURVEY] Which do you prefer: Forex or Stocks?

Dataville

Reaction score
What is the primary asset class that beginner traders trade, Stocks or Forex?

It's important to note that I'm seeking genuine insights into the asset class that novices tend to prefer, rather than recommendations. This information will be used to determine the appropriate target audience for a free course on Binary Option Trading that I plan to launch.

While I'm already familiar with the trading tendencies of beginners in India, I'm also interested in learning about the United States and the rest of the world.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Stocks are less volatile.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The forex market reigns as the most heavily traded market, without question.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that someone is still involved in forex. GLHF!

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is Forex still appealing for several reasons? These include the requirement for less capital, which stands as the primary advantage. Additionally, the abundance of signals and technical analysis, coupled with increased hype and numerous "easy money" anecdotes, contributes to its allure. Interestingly, despite the options ban, it appears that people still find Forex trading attractive.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you acquire trading skills, invest time and effort, develop a solid strategy, focus on your psychology, and implement effective risk management, achieving success in the trading world becomes practical. Proprietary firms offer funding opportunities, allowing you to trade with their capital and eliminating any concerns about your own funds. Once you establish profitability and demonstrate a competitive edge over the market, success becomes a matter of consistent repetition.

poww.jpeg

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Furthermore, there exists a significant misconception that suggests making $2000-$3000 with an initial investment of $1000-$2000 is an easy feat. However, reality proves otherwise. The percentage-wise analysis reveals a return of more than 100%, with an average monthly return of approximately 4-5%. Therefore, the key factor lies in the amount of capital invested, as the return is contingent upon the percentage of that capital.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Invest in stocks if you have substantial capital, or opt for forex trading with limited capital.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the primary asset class that beginner traders trade, Stocks or Forex?

It's important to note that I'm seeking genuine insights into the asset class that novices tend to prefer, rather than recommendations. This information will be used to determine the appropriate target audience for a free course on Binary Option Trading that I plan to launch.

While I'm already familiar with the trading tendencies of beginners in India, I'm also interested in learning about the United States and the rest of the world.
I prefer stocks over forex; forex seems excessively volatile to me, and not in a good way, lol.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have observed that a greater number of people achieve success when investing in stocks. In my opinion, only a small minority of novice traders find success with forex trading. It seems to me that more people tend to profit from selling signals and providing training, though that statement was made in jest. Ultimately, nowadays, you can easily open a brokerage account with minimal funds from various platforms.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Stocks benefit from most banks using alert systems to notify them about favorable or unfavorable market conditions. However, understanding the Forex market is a bit more challenging as it requires knowledge of the factors that influence currency strength, such as governmental plans and economic indicators.

Top Bottom