Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Successful goal to scaling Amazon Affiliate from 1000$ per month to 10.000$

GOALS

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey there,

Ever wondered what it would be like to generate $10k/month in passive income? It's a thought that occupies my mind constantly. However, when I discuss this idea with people around me and online, skepticism inevitably creeps in.

$10k a month passively? While you sleep? No ads or questionable practices involved? Sounds like BS, right?

Perhaps you're questioning whether it's a genuine possibility or if someone is trying to deceive you.

Let's be honest; many journeys to passive income don't seem to end well or come across as a bit artificial due to a lack of tangible evidence of success. Personally, I've always been irked by individuals flaunting their "supposed earnings" when the reality often falls short.

I've been there – made decent money online, dabbled in shady techniques, ran ads, and saw some success. However, I never experienced honest, long-term, feel-good passive income online until December 2018 when I cracked the code on successfully generating passive income with Amazon.

klooo.png

Believe me; this process is straightforward and, in my opinion, more manageable than any other method online. Additionally, it's passive (with conditions), and YOU have the capability to replicate it!

How?

• By combining hard work and smart strategies.
  • Maintaining discipline.
  • Implementing the right tactics.
  • Repeating the process.
I've mastered steps 1 and 3, but the challenge lies in the second step, which is why I haven't reached my desired destination. This realization prompted me to embark on another journey. However, I've gained insights from an incredibly successful businessman and his top philosophy:

"If you did it once, you can do it ten times. If you can make $1, you can make $100."

Therefore, I'm scaling my monthly passive income from $1000 to $10000. This journey isn't an Ask Me Anything thread, but perhaps you'll pick up something valuable along the way. At the very least, I hope that in my commitment to discipline and achieving goals, you'll find inspiration to work harder and realize that you can achieve it too.

And to my future self reading this a year later,

If you falter and deviate from the plan...

All I can say is, "FK Y!"

Where you are right now is a result of your actions yesterday. Embrace change!

Last edited by a moderator:

SummersBase

Reaction score
This seems promising. Let's hope you deliver on what you're expressing here. Best of luck to you.

Do you have just one site or multiple sites for your Amazon-generated income?

Idoligna

Reaction score
I'm definitely keeping up with this, mate. How many sites are you currently managing based on the screenshot above?

Fishapis

Reaction score
I'm curious if you primarily target easy keywords or if you're willing to take on more challenging ones and give them a shot? :)

Editorksta

Reaction score
It's great to see you've already made a solid start. What's your backlink strategy? And where did you acquire your knowledge about Amazon affiliates? Was it solely from BHW? Also... Do you enjoy receiving FREE stuff? How would you like complimentary access to my suite of SEO/IM tools? Details below...

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm going to start my goal into affiliate marketing soon. Best wishes to you too! I'd like to ask, are you focusing on keywords with medium or high search volumes?

Top Bottom