Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Strategies for increasing views on YouTube.

Mitzios

Reaction score
Hello,

I am interested in learning about the methods that are effective for boosting views on YouTube in 2023. Is it still practical to use the basic technique of creating accounts and using proxies, or do people now resort to stealing views and other similar tactics?

I currently have a significant number of accounts, around 100,000, and I have access to various kinds of proxies. I am interested in entering this market and would appreciate any advice on how to achieve this quickly.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Do you use a hundred thousand G/YT accounts?

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Man, you already have 100,000 accounts, so go ahead and make use of them.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you offering account sales?

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Man, you already have 100,000 accounts, so go ahead and make use of them.
Are you suggesting that someone is dishonestly manipulating views using a proxy and user agent?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you keep up with managing those accounts? It must be quite challenging dealing with authentication and login verification issues.

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you keep up with managing those accounts? It must be quite challenging dealing with authentication and login verification issues.
I employ automated scripts that consistently browse the web to simulate the presence of an person. Moreover, account cookies remain valid for approximately one month. Occasionally, you may solely require verifying an extra email during the login process, but this task is straightforward and not as challenging as it might seem.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You could start by selling a portion of your assets to raise initial capital, which you can then invest in purchasing fake traffic from vendors on this platform. Alternatively, you might consider acquiring multiple 4g connections and VPS (Virtual Private Servers) with dedicated IPs as add-ons, paying $5 plus $10 for each unique IP per month, and use them to generate artificial views.

If you happen to have numerous accounts, you can employ several of them to generate likes on one or two YouTube videos. This strategy works best when using multiple IPs from the same country, as it increases the chances of trending in regions outside the US and Canada. In certain Asian countries, a few thousand likes on a good video could propel it to the trending section for a day."

Please note that promoting or engaging in activities such as fake views, likes, and other forms of deception violates the terms of service of most online platforms and is considered unethical. It's essential to focus on legitimate strategies and grow an audience genuinely.

Top Bottom