Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Web-D Starting a new search engine like Google.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Suppose you have a distinctive idea for a search engine that could potentially gain traction. What resources (money, skills, etc.) would you need to create a search engine that rivals Google's?
Assuming that it's possible to establish a search engine that could compete with Google, what steps would be necessary to achieve this? It's important to note that this search engine would be completely independent from anything Google is doing, although it would operate similarly to Google.

Execusp

Reaction score
To undertake such a venture, it would likely require a substantial team, significant financial resources, and an exceptional algorithm. Moreover, catching up to the advanced algorithm of Google would be quite challenging. Therefore, assuming you were able to embark on this endeavor, it would demand an extraordinary level of effort, an exceptional team, or multiple teams working together, and a substantial amount of funding.

Ferrancy

Reaction score
My initial approach would involve developing a novel web browser that offers a distinctive feature, primarily targeting mobile devices. I would then incorporate my search engine as the default option within this browser.

Top Bottom