Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Spotify journey from 0 to $10,000

GOALS

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I'm kicking off a journey from 0 to $10k/month on Spotify, and this time it's all about organic TikTok traffic – no bots involved. However, I'm a bit skeptical about the earnings, considering I'll be using AI-generated instrumental music (no lyrics). In a previous attempt with fake streams, I received less than $0.3 per stream. I'm unsure if it was because Spotify caught onto the fake streams or if AI-generated music played a role. What are your thoughts on this?

I'll also be using freely generated music from mubert.com. While they state that I can't claim it as my own, and they assert it's copyrighted, my understanding is that no AI-generating website can claim rights to the generated music. If anyone has insights on this, please feel free to correct me.

Felinerone

Reaction score
Hey, It should be fine as long as the distribution approves it and you avoid getting caught by Mubert. If you're interested, I can also share some high-quality Phonk songs that might work well with your organic TikTok traffic. Additionally, I can hook you up with some boosted streams for an extra boost. Just give me a heads up!

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
Wish you luck with your goal!

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Bookmarked.

Facent

Reaction score
Good luck amigo!

ForumChell

Reaction score
Hey, It should be fine as long as the distribution approves it and you avoid getting caught by Mubert. If you're interested, I can also share some high-quality Phonk songs that might work well with your organic TikTok traffic. Additionally, I can hook you up with some boosted streams for an extra boost. Just give me a heads up!
Do you have Telegram or a similar platform?

Top Bottom