Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Skimmed adult traffic?

Captaintis

Reaction score
Hello,

You are considering buying skimmed adult traffic and monetizing it by getting users to play a video on your site. You have seen this done before and are wondering what the click-through rate (CTR) is for this type of traffic. You believe you would need a 50% CTR to make it profitable. Your plan is to monetize the traffic with a pre-roll ad and a banner ad.

It is difficult to predict what the CTR for this type of traffic will be as it can vary greatly depending on factors such as the quality of the traffic, the attractiveness of the video, and the effectiveness of the ads. However, a 50% CTR may be a bit ambitious and unrealistic. It's best to start small and test the traffic with a smaller investment to see how it performs before committing a larger budget. This will give you a better idea of the CTR and whether this method of monetization is worth pursuing.

Opscertag

Reaction score
If the video is of high quality, over 80% will engage and watch it.

Captaintis

Reaction score
Absolutely, and I want to clarify that I'm not trying to sell anything or get users to sign up for anything. I just need visitors to spend about a minute interacting with the site. The 50% figure is based on advertised rates, but from my limited experience with arbitrage, I know not all views are counted, so aiming higher is better.

Captaintis

Reaction score
what kind of click-through rate should I expect on my landing page for adult pop-ups? Specifically, I'm referring to users who engage with the video, click on links, or even scroll down and remain on the page for at least a minute.

BlackP

Reaction score
what kind of click-through rate should I expect on my landing page for adult pop-ups? Specifically, I'm referring to users who engage with the video, click on links, or even scroll down and remain on the page for at least a minute.

Is CTR really important? What you should focus on is eCPM, which measures the total revenue generated by your entire funnel. Conduct tests to determine if it's profitable, and if so, then you can work on improving your landing page's CTR. CTR by itself isn't always indicative: it could be 90% in an ineffective funnel or 10% in a highly profitable one.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Hello,

You are considering buying skimmed adult traffic and monetizing it by getting users to play a video on your site. You have seen this done before and are wondering what the click-through rate (CTR) is for this type of traffic. You believe you would need a 50% CTR to make it profitable. Your plan is to monetize the traffic with a pre-roll ad and a banner ad.

It is difficult to predict what the CTR for this type of traffic will be as it can vary greatly depending on factors such as the quality of the traffic, the attractiveness of the video, and the effectiveness of the ads. However, a 50% CTR may be a bit ambitious and unrealistic. It's best to start small and test the traffic with a smaller investment to see how it performs before committing a larger budget. This will give you a better idea of the CTR and whether this method of monetization is worth pursuing.

Which advertising network are you considering?

Tensco

Reaction score
Great suggestion! I'm on board. Keep us updated!

Missink

Reaction score
I'm intrigued by this. Looking forward to your update.

Emporing

Reaction score
I believe it largely hinges on how closely the content of the destination page matches what was shown in the thumbnail they clicked. If it's an exact or very close match, it's a great strategy. However, if there's a significant difference, you'll likely end up with frustrated visitors quickly leaving your site before your video ad even plays, trying to return to what they were initially interested in. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom