Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin Signing up for LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
Has anyone encountered problems signing up for the free trial of Sales Navigator?

I've observed that new accounts receive a 'card declined' message when attempting to sign up for Sales Navigator. However, older accounts with a certain number of connections can easily sign up using the same card. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I use privacy.com to generate virtual credit cards when signing up.

Last edited by a moderator:

GrinderTao

Reaction score
That's definitely interesting. Was the card previously linked to the older account, or did you use it on the new account first and then on the older one? It could be similar to how Google or Facebook detects if a card is already associated with an existing account.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
That's definitely interesting. Was the card previously linked to the older account, or did you use it on the new account first and then on the older one? It could be similar to how Google or Facebook detects if a card is already associated with an existing account.

We've also tested with new cards to see if that theory holds true. According to LinkedIn support, the account had a restriction on 'upgrading.' They transferred the support ticket to another department. After reviewing the account, that department placed restrictions on the entire account.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
We've also tested with new cards to see if that theory holds true. According to LinkedIn support, the account had a restriction on 'upgrading.' They transferred the support ticket to another department. After reviewing the account, that department placed restrictions on the entire account.

So perhaps it's related to activity? Quite strange. Did they mention how long the restriction is supposed to last?

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
So perhaps it's related to activity? Quite strange. Did they mention how long the restriction is supposed to last?
New accounts appear to have restrictions on upgrading until they reach a certain age or number of connections, possibly a combination of both. Once an account reaches the required age or connection threshold, the upgrade becomes available.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
New accounts appear to have restrictions on upgrading until they reach a certain age or number of connections, possibly a combination of both. Once an account reaches the required age or connection threshold, the upgrade becomes available.

Alright, that makes sense. I'll experiment with some proxies and anti-detect browsers to see if the restriction always applies to new accounts. I remember previously obtaining a free premium trial on a relatively new LinkedIn account, which then made it eligible for purchasing an upgrade immediately afterward.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
Alright, that makes sense. I'll experiment with some proxies and anti-detect browsers to see if the restriction always applies to new accounts. I remember previously obtaining a free premium trial on a relatively new LinkedIn account, which then made it eligible for purchasing an upgrade immediately afterward.
I think we began noticing free trial restrictions on new accounts around mid-2022. I'm curious to hear about your experiences.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
I tried a few new accounts, and upgrading to premium is working fine regardless of the account's age or connections. The free trial is available on all of them, making it easier to upgrade to paid. According to LinkedIn's trial page, there is a 12-month limit before you can use the free premium trial again after activation.

ZenaRip

Reaction score
You might want to try using the 10-year-old account. I believe that will work perfectly for you.

Top Bottom