Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin Seeking to acquire mature LinkedIn profiles (not for scraping purposes).

SummersBase

Reaction score
I've attempted to buy new LinkedIn profiles, but they keep getting restricted. I'm using a browser with anti-detection features and a proxy. I'm also careful with my connections and have waited on most of them. Despite this, the restrictions persist.

Please reach out if you have properly aged accounts and can offer detailed guidance on accessing them without triggering restrictions.

Batersch

Reaction score
New accounts get banned quickly.
You can try using accounts that are a year old.

SummersBase

Reaction score
New accounts get banned quickly.
You can try using accounts that are a year old.
I learned quickly that new accounts get banned. So, I bought an older account with about 80 connections. I was very careful, using a mobile IP from the account’s area and not changing any details. I didn’t try to connect with anyone and followed all LinkedIn verification steps. After two days, I was logged out and now I have to verify the identity again.

Batersch

Reaction score
I learned quickly that new accounts get banned. So, I bought an older account with about 80 connections. I was very careful, using a mobile IP from the account’s area and not changing any details. I didn’t try to connect with anyone and followed all LinkedIn verification steps. After two days, I was logged out and now I have to verify the identity again.
Yes, you're right. Nowadays, LinkedIn's algorithm makes it difficult to manage multiple accounts and requests ID proof if any unusual activity is detected.

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
I feel the same way; I'm not sure how to resolve it.

On Reddit, users are complaining about their verified accounts getting locked.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
I've attempted to buy new LinkedIn profiles, but they keep getting restricted. I'm using a browser with anti-detection features and a proxy. I'm also careful with my connections and have waited on most of them. Despite this, the restrictions persist.

Please reach out if you have properly aged accounts and can offer detailed guidance on accessing them without triggering restrictions.
Hello! You can create a "buy" thread here.

Top Bottom