Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Scaling USA tiktok accounts?

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there,

In recent weeks, I've been attempting to scale TikTok accounts; however, I've encountered issues such as bans, restrictions, and shadowbans. I currently reside in Europe but wish to target the US audience using iPhones. Here are the methods I've tried so far:

1. Using a US SIM card with Wi-Fi: This approach worked for approximately four days, but afterward, all of the accounts were simultaneously shadowbanned. I had five accounts on each phone, posting 2-3 videos per day per account.
  2. Utilizing a 4G proxy without a SIM card, relying solely on Wi-Fi: Unfortunately, this resulted in an instant shadowban, preventing me from editing my account or following others.
  3. Employing a 4G proxy along with a US SIM card: Similarly, this led to an immediate shadowban, prohibiting me from editing my account or following people.
My primary objective is to use the phones as efficiently as possible, as I manage a few OF (OnlyFans) girls and want to repost their TikToks using my accounts. I've considered sending them a US SIM card, but due to the shadowban issue arising after four days, I'd like to thoroughly test all options before sending anything that hasn't been approved.

I sincerely appreciate any insights or suggestions you can provide. Thank you!

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have a static or dynamic IP address? You can determine this by restarting your router and observing if your IP address changes. Alternatively, you can test it on your phone by enabling mobile data, activating airplane mode, then deactivating it, and checking if a new IP address is assigned. If you obtain a new IP address, you can create a hotspot and connect to it, ensuring that you only use the SIM card without any proxy. Based on your statement that this method worked for four days, it seems likely that the issue is related to your home IP address. I personally achieved success by using an eSim and my home connection, where the IP address changed every time I restarted the router before creating a new account. Additionally, I targeted the specific country I desired without encountering any shadowbans. It is evident that the use of a proxy is a common factor in the problems you are experiencing.

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm having some difficulty grasping the details of your scaling method. Could you please provide more specific information or clarify your approach?

Airship

Reaction score
Do you have a static or dynamic IP address? You can determine this by restarting your router and observing if your IP address changes. Alternatively, you can test it on your phone by enabling mobile data, activating airplane mode, then deactivating it, and checking if a new IP address is assigned. If you obtain a new IP address, you can create a hotspot and connect to it, ensuring that you only use the SIM card without any proxy. Based on your statement that this method worked for four days, it seems likely that the issue is related to your home IP address. I personally achieved success by using an eSim and my home connection, where the IP address changed every time I restarted the router before creating a new account. Additionally, I targeted the specific country I desired without encountering any shadowbans. It is evident that the use of a proxy is a common factor in the problems you are experiencing.

Do I receive a different IP address every time I reset my router? In that case, should I disable that feature on my router?

Regarding the request to repost TikTok videos, I don't intend to engage in massive scaling. My intention is to repost my model's TikToks. She has three active TikTok accounts where she posts videos on different topics, and I will reupload those videos on my own accounts.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Do I receive a different IP address every time I reset my router? In that case, should I disable that feature on my router?

Regarding the request to repost TikTok videos, I don't intend to engage in massive scaling. My intention is to repost my model's TikToks. She has three active TikTok accounts where she posts videos on different topics, and I will reupload those videos on my own accounts.
Actually, having it is beneficial. Did you frequently restart your router prior to creating a new account?

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Actually, having it is beneficial. Did you frequently restart your router prior to creating a new account?
No, I lack knowledge on that subject. Perhaps I should take the initiative and attempt to accomplish it?

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, I lack knowledge on that subject. Perhaps I should take the initiative and attempt to accomplish it?
Naturally, if you have a dynamic IP, restarting your router will assign you a new IP address. It's likely that the IP address you used to create those accounts has been flagged. To resolve this, try restarting your router to get a fresh IP address and perform a factory reset on your iPhone before creating a new account. Additionally, use a SIM card instead of a proxy. This approach has been successful for me and many others. Based on your description, it seems that the common factor is the proxy. It worked when you didn't use a proxy, but you were consistently shadowbanned when using it. Even if the SIM card approach only worked for four days, it stopped working because you continued creating accounts from the same home IP address. This issue should be resolved if you follow the steps I mentioned earlier.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Naturally, if you have a dynamic IP, restarting your router will assign you a new IP address. It's likely that the IP address you used to create those accounts has been flagged. To resolve this, try restarting your router to get a fresh IP address and perform a factory reset on your iPhone before creating a new account. Additionally, use a SIM card instead of a proxy. This approach has been successful for me and many others. Based on your description, it seems that the common factor is the proxy. It worked when you didn't use a proxy, but you were consistently shadowbanned when using it. Even if the SIM card approach only worked for four days, it stopped working because you continued creating accounts from the same home IP address. This issue should be resolved if you follow the steps I mentioned earlier.
Sure, I appreciate the suggestion and I will give it a shot!

HanWhite

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Will I require a new SIM card if I perform a phone reset?

Top Bottom