Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Running many Etsy Stealth Accounts

KlugTeen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

In the past, I had several Etsy accounts and was able to make a decent income. However, I eventually got banned from the platform. Now, I'm interested in returning to selling on Etsy. I've noticed that there are multiple stores on Etsy that engage in dropshipping products from China and still manage to generate significant sales. While I'm aware that Etsy tends to ban such shops, some of them seem to survive for a couple of years and accumulate around 3000 sales.

My plan is to create multiple Etsy stores (around 15-30) that are not connected to each other. I don't intend to engage in scams, but rather fulfill orders by delivering products from China. Additionally, I'm considering selling copyrighted items such as Disney merchandise, as they tend to sell well.

I'm seeking advice on how to set up this operation. Should I purchase Etsy accounts or obtain ID addresses and bank details? I've already exhausted my network of friends for bank and ID details.

Please note that I'm providing this information for the purpose of paraphrasing only and do not endorse or support any illegal or unethical activities.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have achieved some progress on Etsy in recent years, but what I can tell you is that setting up an account now can be somewhat challenging. There are instances where accounts get suspended, and their support is unreliable in responding. Furthermore, some accounts may not get indexed properly.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have achieved some progress on Etsy in recent years, but what I can tell you is that setting up an account now can be somewhat challenging. There are instances where accounts get suspended, and their support is unreliable in responding. Furthermore, some accounts may not get indexed properly.
Yeah, I feel the same way. I'm searching for a method to return to Etsy because of its significant organic traffic, which leads to rapid sales accumulation."

As for tips on starting new Etsy accounts:

Do your research and choose a niche or product category that has demand and fits your interests. Create high-quality product listings with clear and appealing images. Write compelling product descriptions and use relevant keywords to optimize for search. Offer competitive pricing and consider promotions to attract initial customers. Use social media and other marketing channels to drive traffic to your Etsy shop. Provide excellent customer service to build positive reviews and gain trust. Be patient and persistent, as it takes time to establish a successful Etsy business.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Hello,

In the past, I had several Etsy accounts and was able to make a decent income. However, I eventually got banned from the platform. Now, I'm interested in returning to selling on Etsy. I've noticed that there are multiple stores on Etsy that engage in dropshipping products from China and still manage to generate significant sales. While I'm aware that Etsy tends to ban such shops, some of them seem to survive for a couple of years and accumulate around 3000 sales.

My plan is to create multiple Etsy stores (around 15-30) that are not connected to each other. I don't intend to engage in scams, but rather fulfill orders by delivering products from China. Additionally, I'm considering selling copyrighted items such as Disney merchandise, as they tend to sell well.

I'm seeking advice on how to set up this operation. Should I purchase Etsy accounts or obtain ID addresses and bank details? I've already exhausted my network of friends for bank and ID details.

Please note that I'm providing this information for the purpose of paraphrasing only and do not endorse or support any illegal or unethical activities.
You have the option to set up an additional Etsy account using distinct bank information, phone number, and email. To complete the verification process, you may provide a driving license if you have previously used an ID card. Furthermore, by using the appropriate approach, you can generate substantial earnings from a single account.

Facent

Reaction score
You have the option to set up an additional Etsy account using distinct bank information, phone number, and email. To complete the verification process, you may provide a driving license if you have previously used an ID card. Furthermore, by using the appropriate approach, you can generate substantial earnings from a single account.
Yesterday, I received a permanent suspension. In an attempt to create a new account, I encountered an error after reaching the page for making the first listing, and the new account was promptly suspended as well. It seems they traced my IP. What would be the correct approach to achieve this on the same computer?

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yesterday, I received a permanent suspension. In an attempt to create a new account, I encountered an error after reaching the page for making the first listing, and the new account was promptly suspended as well. It seems they traced my IP. What would be the correct approach to achieve this on the same computer?
Do not establish it using the same IP address; instead, set it up on a different computer. After a while, you can manage it from your own PC.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do not establish it using the same IP address; instead, set it up on a different computer. After a while, you can manage it from your own PC.
Can there be another computer within the same household or not?

Dularket

Reaction score
Can there be another computer within the same household or not?
Could he simply use a VPN on the same computer? Ensure it has a feature like "data leakage protection," so even if the internet connection drops and reconnects, the VPN will continue to safeguard him. Just remember to keep the VPN turned on whenever logging in. Haha!

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Could he simply use a VPN on the same computer? Ensure it has a feature like "data leakage protection," so even if the internet connection drops and reconnects, the VPN will continue to safeguard him. Just remember to keep the VPN turned on whenever logging in. Haha!
Indeed, the VPN's internet connection is unreliable, so we opted for a paid VPS, which comes at a monthly cost ranging from 10 to 30 dollars. The experience with it has been excellent.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, the VPN's internet connection is unreliable, so we opted for a paid VPS, which comes at a monthly cost ranging from 10 to 30 dollars. The experience with it has been excellent.
Which VPN do you use for Etsy?

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using a residential VPN IP address, Etsy has restricted access to the majority of VPN IPs.

Top Bottom