Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

SEO Revamp Your Keyword Research in 2022 for No Cost 💪💪💪

Snoopwoot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In this guide, I will demonstrate my technique for conducting keyword research without spending a dime.

We will be using the following tools:

• Ahrefs Free Keyword Generator: ahrefs.com/keyword-generator
  • Keyword Engineer: a free tool https://www.keyword.engineer/
  • MozBar from Moz: a Google Chrome extension used to check the domain authority (DA) of websites. You can easily find it by searching for it on Google.
We will be using free tools to conduct our keyword research. To begin, we will use the Keyword Engineer tool to discover popular keywords on Google. Next, we will use Ahrefs keyword generator to determine if the keywords have any search volume. It's important to note that while this tool is free, the search volume and keyword difficulty may not be exact, but it will give us a general idea of whether or not the keyword is worth pursuing based on its search volume. Lastly, we will use MozBar to assess the domain authority (DA) of our competitors who are currently ranking on the first page of Google. This will help us determine if we have a chance to rank for the chosen keyword.

To start, head over to the Keyword Engineer tool and look for keywords with the word "best" at the beginning to find profitable commercial keywords. Keep in mind that we are aiming for long-tail keywords that are easy to rank for.

Let's use the example of "coffee maker" to demonstrate how to search for related keywords. Start by entering the base keyword "Best coffee maker for" and select the United States as your location and English as your language. Choose the sources you wish to extract keywords from, and initiate the search. Wait for 4-5 minutes for the search to complete.

Once the search is complete, review the generated keywords in the "Suggested by multiple sources" section. You will find numerous keywords, so it's important to evaluate them carefully and select the ones that you can create content about.

Here are the results I obtained from my search using the keyword "Best coffee maker for:

1.jpg
After receiving recommendations from various sources, I opted to investigate the keyword "best coffee maker for hot coffee." Subsequently, I conducted a Google search to determine the number of web pages that ranked on the first page and were targeting this keyword.

Upon completion of the search, I discovered that only one website on the first page was targeting the keyword. However, it was not a precise match, as the website focused on coffee makers that kept coffee hot rather than the best coffee makers for hot coffee. Please see the following:

2.jpg

Discovering keywords with little competition presents a valuable opportunity to achieve a high ranking in search results. After identifying such keywords, the next step is to evaluate the Domain Authority (DA) of the website that currently ranks for the keyword.

Sometimes, however, MozBar may not display the DA of the website in the search snippet. In such cases, you can easily view the DA by opening the website in a new tab, which will enable MozBar to display the DA in the toolbar. This is illustrated in the screenshot provided below:

3.jpg

Although the website has a DA of 27 and PA of 34, indicating a certain level of competition, it may still be worthwhile to pursue the keyword if the website is not precisely targeting it. Even if you rank second, you can still receive a significant amount of traffic.

Once you have identified a potential keyword with Keyword Engineer and evaluated its competition using MozBar, it is time to determine its search volume. To do this, navigate to Ahrefs Free Keyword Generator and enter the keyword, select "United States" as the target location, and click "Find Keywords." In some instances, you may be prompted to complete a CAPTCHA. After doing so, the tool will provide you with the search volume data.

4.jpg

As you can observe, the tool has reported a search volume of 100 for this keyword. However, it's essential to note that these figures are not always accurate. In my experience, if the tool indicates a search volume of 100, it may actually be 2-3 times higher. Nonetheless, the primary purpose of using this tool is to determine if the keyword has any search volume and if it's worth targeting.

It's crucial to ignore the keyword difficulty (KD) score, as it is often inaccurate. In this case, despite the tool displaying a KD of 45, we have confirmed that no website in the top search results is targeting this keyword. If I owned a website in this niche, I would undoubtedly pursue this keyword.

Here's another example of a keyword I found using Keyword Engineer, where none of the websites ranking on the first page of search results were targeting this specific keyword.

5.jpg

This keyword likely has a search volume of around 100 searches per month, with a KD of 56 due to the presence of authority sites on the first page of search results. It's important to note that in highly competitive niches like this one, many keywords may have high KD scores.

However, if you explore a less competitive niche, you may discover numerous zero KD keywords with substantial search volumes that no one is targeting. In such cases, you can expect to rank for those keywords in a matter of days or weeks.

This is how I conduct free keyword research in 2022. Another strategy I use is to monitor Google Search Console to identify any long-tail keywords that generate significant impressions. I then manually search those keywords on Google to check if any websites are targeting them. This approach can help me uncover untapped keyword opportunities and drive additional traffic to my website.

By following the above-mentioned method, I have been able to uncover numerous untapped keywords that have a search volume of around 200-300. You can use this approach in your niche by searching for the keyword "Best 'your niche' for" and identifying commercial keywords that you can promote using affiliate links to earn money.

The best part of this method is that all the tools are free, and the only investment required is your time spent on research. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I am currently implementing this keyword research strategy on a new website, and I have already ranked for several affiliate keywords. Just yesterday, I made my first Amazon sale, earning a commission of $0.59. Although it's a small amount, it's still a start and has motivated me to continue using this method to identify new keyword opportunities.

6.jpg

EinsteinBaba

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your positive feedback about recommending Keyword Engineer. It's great to hear that it's a new suggestion for you.

Bahadur

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your positive feedback about recommending Keyword Engineer. It's great to hear that it's a new suggestion for you.
The tool is fantastic, and it's even more impressive that the owner generously provided it to us for free.

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your enthusiastic response! I'll continue to provide more valuable shares. Stay tuned for more!

Top Bottom