Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Real devices vs Android emulators?

Bigan

Reaction score
I have been experimenting with botting using both real devices and emulators, specifically Google's AVD (Android Virtual Device) and Memu.

I would like to initiate a discussion here to exchange our experiences regarding the advantages and disadvantages of these two approaches. It's evident that running real devices can be more costly, but I have noticed a more stable workflow with them thus far. On the other hand, when using an emulator, it appears that the quality of the proxy plays a crucial role. It seems like using a mobile proxy is the recommended choice in this case.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
It is possible to simulate authentic devices. If the focus is solely on Instagram, browser automation can be used, allowing for manipulation of various browser characteristics beyond just the user-agent, such as WebRTC, Canvas, timezone, CPU, and more. Additionally, proxy servers can be employed.

Real devices are not necessary for effective performance.

Owercull

Reaction score
It is possible to simulate authentic devices. If the focus is solely on Instagram, browser automation can be used, allowing for manipulation of various browser characteristics beyond just the user-agent, such as WebRTC, Canvas, timezone, CPU, and more. Additionally, proxy servers can be employed.

Real devices are not necessary for effective performance.
No, based on my personal experience, working through a browser is not enjoyable. You can confirm this yourself by comparing the performance of an account operating on a remote desktop versus one running on a browser emulation.

Opscertag

Reaction score
Use the mobile API for optimal efficiency and significant cost savings.

TwilightWise

Reaction score
I believe there has been a misunderstanding. My intention was not to ask for unreasonable advice on Instagram automation, but rather to initiate a discussion where I could share genuine experiences and focus on specific details, rather than showcasing any superiority. Let me provide an example: when using actual devices for automation, I can effortlessly achieve over 600 follows per account per day. On the other hand, when using HTTP proxies and an AVD emulator, my follow count is limited to approximately 60 per day.

Dataville

Reaction score
I believe there has been a misunderstanding. My intention was not to ask for unreasonable advice on Instagram automation, but rather to initiate a discussion where I could share genuine experiences and focus on specific details, rather than showcasing any superiority. Let me provide an example: when using actual devices for automation, I can effortlessly achieve over 600 follows per account per day. On the other hand, when using HTTP proxies and an AVD emulator, my follow count is limited to approximately 60 per day.
I thought you were enthusiastic about starting something. While phones do have advantages, the effort put into their development and enhancement is below average and not worth the energy.

Rackpi

Reaction score
In my viewpoint, I believe that emulators should only be used for scraping purposes. Despite efforts to accurately replicate a real device, the level of quality is simply not on par. An uncomplicated approach to validate this, for those who are curious, would be to create accounts using both real devices and emulators, and subsequently run them simultaneously with identical settings using the same bot. The contrast between the two is significant. While managing a large number of accounts on real devices may be challenging, it is preferable to have a smaller number of accounts that operate smoothly without encountering constant blocking issues, which can consume several hours of your daily time to rectify.

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
You have the ability to automate Instagram using the ADB terminal on your Android device. By the way, try searching for "Insomniac" on Google.

Top Bottom