Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Question about linkedin lead generation..

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
Has anyone here actually attempted to generate leads on LinkedIn in the past? If so, could you please share the specific purposes or objectives for which you used LinkedIn lead generation?

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What an intriguing question! :D

There's a potential to generate leads for almost anything within that context.

Lessig

Reaction score
"Yes, I received my initial 10,000 dollars from that source.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Has anyone here actually attempted to generate leads on LinkedIn in the past? If so, could you please share the specific purposes or objectives for which you used LinkedIn lead generation?
Yes, I really dislike Linkedin. It's not up to par; the statistics reports are terrible, the cost per click (CPC) is exorbitant like caviar, and the website's appearance is unappealing.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Certainly. Indeed, LinkedIn is the primary source from which I obtain the majority of my leads.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, I really dislike Linkedin. It's not up to par; the statistics reports are terrible, the cost per click (CPC) is exorbitant like caviar, and the website's appearance is unappealing.
Haha, definitely avoid using LinkedIn ads at all costs!

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Haha, definitely avoid using LinkedIn ads at all costs!
Expressing it is positive; you might soon have your own unique perspective, as you stoped from criticizing me today. I value that. rolls eyes

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Expressing it is positive; you might soon have your own unique perspective, as you stoped from criticizing me today. I value that. rolls eyes
Rest assured, we're having private discussions about you, and they're all positive and filled with appreciation. Think of it as an undercover admiration thread, just for you.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Rest assured, we're having private discussions about you, and they're all positive and filled with appreciation. Think of it as an undercover admiration thread, just for you.
Who constitutes the group referred to as "WE"?

Top Bottom