Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Proxies and Instagram?

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Has anyone had success with reliable proxies specifically for Instagram? What is the recommended number of accounts per proxy to ensure safety? I've heard that proxies can influence the demographic of your follower base. Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Prefer 4G over residential proxies, but if you're using them for burner accounts, datacenter proxies are also suitable as the choice between them doesn't make a significant difference.

Has anyone had success with reliable proxies specifically for Instagram? What is the recommended number of accounts per proxy to ensure safety? I've heard that proxies can influence the demographic of your follower base. Can anyone confirm if this is true?
Using a 5-to-4g proxy is an effective choice. While some people recommend using rotating 4g proxies, I believe it is better to employ a static 4g proxy. This is because Instagram (IG) has the capability to identify rapid IP changes and may raise a red flag on your account. Personally, I have encountered no issues while operating five accounts on a single 4g IP. However, the outcome may vary based on the specific actions performed on each account.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The more minimal, the preferable. Recall that if one account is banned on a particular IP address, any additional accounts associated with that IP address will also be affected.

Antecti

Reaction score
Prefer 4G over residential proxies, but if you're using them for burner accounts, datacenter proxies are also suitable as the choice between them doesn't make a significant difference.

Using a 5-to-4g proxy is an effective choice. While some people recommend using rotating 4g proxies, I believe it is better to employ a static 4g proxy. This is because Instagram (IG) has the capability to identify rapid IP changes and may raise a red flag on your account. Personally, I have encountered no issues while operating five accounts on a single 4g IP. However, the outcome may vary based on the specific actions performed on each account.

I appreciate your gracious response.

I'm currently focused on establishing a direct-to-consumer (D2C) brand. My plan involves creating 1000 Instagram accounts, with each account posting a single reel per day. Additionally, I want to avoid engaging in aggressive follow/unfollow tactics. Can you provide any guidance on how to set up these accounts effectively?

DasRaven

Reaction score
I have a recollection of an incident from the past when I attempted to register multiple accounts using the same IP address. It turned out that I managed to create a few accounts, but eventually, I was banned. To resolve this issue, I decided to search for proxies on the internet. After some research, I came across IPRoyal, which I found to be user-friendly and provided the option to obtain free coupons for a trial period. If anyone encounters a similar problem, they can consider following my advice or exploring alternative proxy options independently.

StretchGoo

Reaction score
If you have sufficient funds, you can consider using 4G proxies. However, if budget is a concern, you can opt for datacenter IPv4 proxies instead. It is recommended to have one proxy assigned to each of your accounts. Nonetheless, using mobile agents is a significantly safer option.

Eclipse

Reaction score
I appreciate your gracious response.

I'm currently focused on establishing a direct-to-consumer (D2C) brand. My plan involves creating 1000 Instagram accounts, with each account posting a single reel per day. Additionally, I want to avoid engaging in aggressive follow/unfollow tactics. Can you provide any guidance on how to set up these accounts effectively?
Have you had any success with this? I'm attempting the same thing.

Drewzard

Reaction score
If you obtain a high-quality proxy with reliable IP addresses, you won't encounter any problems. However, if you acquire a low-quality proxy with banned IPs, it will lead to Instagram banning all the accounts associated with those problematic IPs. It is crucial to obtain a good proxy to ensure the successful creation of the required accounts, as the only setback would be wasting time with a subpar proxy.

Reveluris

Reaction score
If you obtain a high-quality proxy with reliable IP addresses, you won't encounter any problems. However, if you acquire a low-quality proxy with banned IPs, it will lead to Instagram banning all the accounts associated with those problematic IPs. It is crucial to obtain a good proxy to ensure the successful creation of the required accounts, as the only setback would be wasting time with a subpar proxy.
What are some suggestions for reliable proxy options? Specifically, do you have any recommendations for 4G proxies or proxies specifically designed for Instagram?

Top Bottom