Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Plurj Writing Service | High Quality Super Affordable Content For Only $0.006 Per Word | Get 2000 Words Article For As Low As $12

squinter

Reaction score
zI7Qjjepf.png

FAQ:

1. What is your minimum order?
1x 2,000 words article.

2. What niche do you write for?
Weight loss, animals, finance, business, and everything as long as it's legal.

3. What is your Turn Around Time(TAT)?
Turn around time is 1-5 days. Normally it is done within 24-48 hours if there is no workload.

4. What is your refund policy?
There will be no refunds for the work that has been done.

5. What payment method do you accept?
We accept Paypal, Payoneer and Crypto(XRP, Litecoin for low fees).

6. How can I contact you?
You can message me on Skype and email at [email protected].

7. What is your process of writing content?
We do research first and write the article. After writing the article we run it through Grammarly.

8. What is the quality of your content?
The quality of content is something you can put on your money site.

9. How can I get my order?
We will send it to you via Skype, email or here in MMO.

10. Do you provide discounts?
We can offer discounts for a minimum bulk order of 50x 1000 words article.

11. Where can I see your samples?
You can check our samples here:

12. Do you offer revisions?
Yes, just hit me up via MMO, email or Skype and we will revise the article according to your instructions. You can only request revisions within 3 days of delivery. After 3 days, order is considered completed and no further action can be taken.

13. Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately, once the order has been submitted, the writer may already have started the article. With that being said, you cannot cancel your order.

14. How do you check your articles for plagiarism?
We check our article via Copyscape premium checker.

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Overview:

This content writing service has undergone testing by the marketplace moderation team to ensure its compliance with marketplace standards. However, satisfaction with the received content is not guaranteed. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to assess whether the seller's writing aligns with their requirements.
  • The content provided for review met the specifications outlined by the reviewing moderator, including word count and topic.
  • Plagiarism checks were conducted, revealing no issues with duplicate content.
  • The content exhibited minimal to no spelling or grammar errors.
  • The readability of the content was satisfactory.

Buyer Information: Service Quality: Expect the received product or service to meet or exceed advertised standards. Report any significant drop in quality using the designated button. Disputes: In the event of non-receipt or a dispute over the received product or service, don't hesitate to use the shit list process for a potential refund. Refer to the shit list rules for eligibility and procedures. Review Copies: Adhere to marketplace rules; refrain from requesting trials or review copies if the seller does not offer them to avoid post removal and potential consequences.

squinter

Reaction score
I am offering 6 review copies of 1000-word articles.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I'd like to claim those 1000 words.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Interested :)

Upilword

Reaction score
I would appreciate receiving a review copy. The pricing is very reasonable, but I'm keen to assess the quality.

Stockwi

Reaction score
I'd like to request a review copy.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm keen on obtaining a review copy.

Haner

Reaction score
I would like to try out the service if there is still an available slot. Thank you.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
Interested in receiving a review copy. Additionally, could you clarify if the content is redacted by an AI or if it undergoes a real human process?

squinter

Reaction score
Hey, I'd like to claim those 1000 words.

I would appreciate receiving a review copy. The pricing is very reasonable, but I'm keen to assess the quality.

I'd like to request a review copy.

I'm keen on obtaining a review copy.

I would like to try out the service if there is still an available slot. Thank you.
I've sent a PM, kindly check your inbox.

Interested in receiving a review copy. Additionally, could you clarify if the content is redacted by an AI or if it undergoes a real human process?
The content is crafted by a human writer.

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Received a 1000-word review copy from this service. The pricing is remarkably affordable for the value provided. The content features appropriate headers, avoids excessive keyword optimization, and contains only a few grammar mistakes. If you need filler content for your websites, this service offers one of the best price-to-quality ratios on MMO.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I received my review copy today in exchange for providing feedback.

1. Communication was clear and prompt.
  2. The turnaround time (TAT) was very fast, less than 24 hours.
  3. The content was well-written, free-flowing, and easy to read.
  4. All my instructions were followed, and I'm satisfied with the delivered content.
Overall, I appreciate how the provider adhered to the TAT while delivering quality post content.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I am interested and would like to collaborate with you on creating an article. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Opscertag

Reaction score
Interested in a copy, please.

Shucket

Reaction score
Well, consider me pleasantly surprised. I've just received my review copy, and I'm genuinely impressed. The assigned niche was 'travel,' which is usually straightforward. However, I provided a challenging topic with limited available information. What I received was a well-structured and easy-to-follow article. It even delves into LSI keywords and addresses Google questions. Well done.

The turnaround time (TAT) was exceptionally quick. However, it's important to note that this thread has just opened, and I anticipate the TAT may extend as more orders are placed. Bonus points: I provided no specific instructions, only the keyword for the article. No outline, no suggested title, and no instructions on content inclusion. Yet, the result was a very well-crafted article.

If the actual articles maintain the same quality as the review ones, then I'm sold. I'm placing an order for a 2,000-word article now. Let's see how it goes.

So far, it's been a positive experience.

squinter

Reaction score
Well, consider me pleasantly surprised. I've just received my review copy, and I'm genuinely impressed. The assigned niche was 'travel,' which is usually straightforward. However, I provided a challenging topic with limited available information. What I received was a well-structured and easy-to-follow article. It even delves into LSI keywords and addresses Google questions. Well done.

The turnaround time (TAT) was exceptionally quick. However, it's important to note that this thread has just opened, and I anticipate the TAT may extend as more orders are placed. Bonus points: I provided no specific instructions, only the keyword for the article. No outline, no suggested title, and no instructions on content inclusion. Yet, the result was a very well-crafted article.

If the actual articles maintain the same quality as the review ones, then I'm sold. I'm placing an order for a 2,000-word article now. Let's see how it goes.

So far, it's been a positive experience.
It was a pleasure collaborating with you. Thank you for your feedback. I will commence work on your first order as soon as possible.

Interested in a copy, please.
Hello, I am interested and would like to collaborate with you on creating an article. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Top Bottom