Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook Please Help me out with this! "Someone may have accessed your account"

Msects

Reaction score
I need some help with this Facebook problem. Every time I try to like, comment, or follow someone, Facebook locks me out of my account, asks for a security check, and then restricts my account for 24 hours. It's happened three times in a row now. What's going on? I've done the security check each time and found no security issues or unknown activity.
Hey, [Name], It seems someone might have gotten into your Facebook account. To make sure it's safe, you'll need to answer a few questions and change your password the next time you log in to Facebook. For now, your Facebook activity is hidden to keep you safe until you've secured your account.

I need help sorting out this problem. I've tried reaching out to them, but they're not helpful at all.

Slipkin

Reaction score
Someone else is using your account on another device. You should check your login security and remove any devices that aren't yours.

Msects

Reaction score
Someone else is using your account on another device. You should check your login security and remove any devices that aren't yours.
That's not the issue; I checked the activity log, and no other device is logged in. It only happens when I try to do anything like liking, commenting, sharing, or following.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Are your IPs from the same location? Make sure to log in from the same city to avoid triggering any alerts.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
I need some help with this Facebook problem. Every time I try to like, comment, or follow someone, Facebook locks me out of my account, asks for a security check, and then restricts my account for 24 hours. It's happened three times in a row now. What's going on? I've done the security check each time and found no security issues or unknown activity.

I need help sorting out this problem. I've tried reaching out to them, but they're not helpful at all.
Do you click on links a lot? I think you should change your device because it's being heavily scanned.

BurgerFantasy

Reaction score

First, try switching to a different device. If the problem persists, contact Facebook support immediately. Provide a detailed explanation of the issue and include a screenshot for reference.

Msects

Reaction score
Are your IPs from the same location? Make sure to log in from the same city to avoid triggering any alerts.
No, I'm at my desktop with the browser saved. This issue only occurs after I perform an activity, as I mentioned.
Do you click on links a lot? I think you should change your device because it's being heavily scanned.

Do you mean from Facebook? I did click on some links that were obviously spam. This is my main desktop. What is scanning my device? Facebook itself?

First, try switching to a different device. If the problem persists, contact Facebook support immediately. Provide a detailed explanation of the issue and include a screenshot for reference.

Facebook support is terrible. I've received no response from them, and I've been locked out three times. After logging back in, I get restricted from activities like liking and commenting, but I can still post. Clearly, the problem lies with liking, commenting, and similar activities, but not with posting.

KixSpecials

Reaction score
It is possible that some activities on your account have been flagged by Facebook as unusual or suspicious, leading to account restrictions to protect your personal information and prevent misuse. Try changing your password and setting up two-factor authentication to secure your account and see if this resolves the issue.

Msects

Reaction score
It is possible that some activities on your account have been flagged by Facebook as unusual or suspicious, leading to account restrictions to protect your personal information and prevent misuse. Try changing your password and setting up two-factor authentication to secure your account and see if this resolves the issue.
I attempted both options.

Enuentis

Reaction score
Please try using another account and see how it goes. Facebook can be challenging to navigate at times.

Msects

Reaction score
Please try using another account and see how it goes. Facebook can be challenging to navigate at times.
Other accounts are performing well on the same device.

Enuentis

Reaction score
Other accounts are performing well on the same device.
The issue seems to be with that account. Could you please pause activities on it temporarily?

Msects

Reaction score
The issue seems to be with that account. Could you please pause activities on it temporarily?

I haven't been active for a while. I only use this account to manage my page and ads. I'm really not sure what's going on here.

Trimblue

Reaction score
Your account is being accessed from another device. Please check your login security settings and remove any unrecognized or unauthorized devices.

Msects

Reaction score
Your account is being accessed from another device. Please check your login security settings and remove any unrecognized or unauthorized devices.
I’ve already addressed this above. I reviewed my login activity, and that’s not the issue.

Top Bottom