Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

PAID hosting alternatives - Cheapest Performance Hosting

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Hello friends,

If you pay on a monthly basis, the costs of hosting a website on Wordpress are quickly becoming more expensive than hosting a website on a private platform.

For instance, I use Hostinger Pro and pay 29 USD per month for it, but it is not at all powerful. My website frequently experiences errors such as 503 and 524, and I also run into other problems.

Is it possible to locate a powerful free hosting provider, or do I have to host my website on my own???

If any of you would like to lend a hand,
1. Which hosting companies offer the most affordable and powerful services for white hats? WordPress website for commercial enterprises
2 - What are some of the other options?

Heracyte

Reaction score
Vultr's High Frequency server is one that comes highly recommended from me.

You can take my word for it; you won't ever regret doing it.

You have the option of hosting it yourself or having Cloudways do the installation for you. I have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Vultr's High Frequency server is one that comes highly recommended from me.

You can take my word for it; you won't ever regret doing it.

You have the option of hosting it yourself or having Cloudways do the installation for you. I have absolutely nothing to do with them.
I appreciate you bringing this to my attention; however, it does not meet my requirements within my price range, and I am unable to purchase it at this time. If you have any other recommendations, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Heracyte

Reaction score
I appreciate you bringing this to my attention; however, it does not meet my requirements within my price range, and I am unable to purchase it at this time. If you have any other recommendations, please do not hesitate to let me know.
The price is the lowest I've ever seen for something that performs so well. It's possible that another group member will assist you.

Heraldonet

Reaction score
If you don't have the budget for Vultr HF, you won't find a combination of power, performance, and affordability in any other product. You will only have the option of selecting an average web hosting service that offers acceptable performance.

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
What are the things you require? You mentioned that the cost to you is 27 dollars per month. What kind of specifications do you get?

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
Verpex is a really quick hosting service you can try. I've used it before and it's great. Another option is Shinjiru, they're also good.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend using cloud hosting from providers like DigitalOcean and Vultr for hosting my websites. You can also check out LET for some inexpensive dedicated servers.

Top Bottom