Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Page died. Any solution??

Bergires

Reaction score
The Facebook page has significantly declined. Posting ads alone seems to lead to its demise. Is there a solution to revive it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivanteli

Reaction score
While running ads could potentially impact organic reach, it's not a complete shift from 100 to 0. Review your content to see if there are any issues.

Bergires

Reaction score
While running ads could potentially impact organic reach, it's not a complete shift from 100 to 0. Review your content to see if there are any issues.
Just sharing a totally clean post.

PhiaWise

Reaction score
When you say clean, what kind of content does the page post?

Cropol

Reaction score
The Facebook page has significantly declined. Posting ads alone seems to lead to its demise. Is there a solution to revive it?
Yes, the same problem...

Use a new page with the ban lifted.

Idoligna

Reaction score
The ads stopped working? What do you mean?

Facent

Reaction score
I think your pages might just be restricted. If that's the case, you can try appealing them. Most of them should be restored if you're sure your pages aren't violating Facebook's policy.

Bergires

Reaction score
When you say clean, what kind of content does the page post?
It's just a flower image with no content, I just want to keep it warm.
The ads stopped working? What do you mean?
My page, not the ads.

I think your pages might just be restricted. If that's the case, you can try appealing them. Most of them should be restored if you're sure your pages aren't violating Facebook's policy.

Yes, I just want to keep it active. I appealed two days ago but haven't received a response yet.

Facent

Reaction score
Yes, I just want to keep it active. I appealed two days ago but haven't received a response yet.
You should get a response from Facebook soon. They usually review appeals within 24 hours, though sometimes it can take longer. However, they will definitely provide you with a result.

Bergires

Reaction score
You should get a response from Facebook soon. They usually review appeals within 24 hours, though sometimes it can take longer. However, they will definitely provide you with a result.
It's unfortunate they claimed we broke the policy. I don’t understand why, since it’s just a picture of flowers.

Top Bottom