Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

One Hour of Work Earned Me $500

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A few months ago, before I transitioned to TikTok, I came across a profitable method that I would like to share with you today. Over the past decade, I have gained valuable knowledge from this forum and I feel it's the right time to give something back.

To start off, the method involves searching for a CPA offer that you believe will have a high conversion rate. Personally, I prefer working with MaxBounty and usually opt for "Jobs" offers, as they have been performing well for me especially during the pandemic. I stumbled upon a lucrative offer that paid $2.40 per email submission and had a net EPC of 0.11, which worked in my favor. The offer was for a daily email subscription of remote job opportunities.

11.png

Before proceeding, it's crucial to ensure that the network allows for posting your offer on social media without violating any rules.

Moving on to the next step, I created a new email account and either opened or purchased an existing Reddit account with sufficient karma, as it works better for this method. I also added details to the account profile to enhance its credibility.

The core concept of this method involves gathering a large group of people who are interested in remote work and are particularly keen on receiving job offers regularly. As such, the subsequent step involves drafting a hiring message that appeals to potential candidates interested in remote jobs and encourages them to contact us.

To create the ad post, I used Canva, a free graphic design tool that offers excellent templates. It's crucial to make the ad as relevant and professional as possible, as demonstrated by the following example:

22.png

The subsequent step is the final one before we can begin posting. We need to create a landing page and set up an automatic email response to avoid manual effort.

To create the landing page, I used https://linktr.ee, which provides two options: "Click here for remote job offers" and "Click here for regular job offers". It's crucial to keep the landing page simple, as almost every CPA network requires working with landing pages. Here's an example of a simple LP:

33.png

Once the landing page is set up, we are all set to go. The next step involves creating an automatic response for our email.

If you are using Gmail, you can use the "Out of office" option and write a message with a link to the LP. When people come across our hiring post and send us an email, they will receive our automatic response, which will look something like this:

44.png

We have completed all the necessary steps, and now it's time for the most exciting part - posting.

Visit various Job seekers/Hiring groups subreddits on Reddit (there are plenty available) and start posting the ad we created earlier using your Reddit account.

It's crucial to ensure that your email in the post is accurate, and the automatic response is functioning correctly. Reddit has immense traffic potential, and interested people will send their CVs to your email, and the automatic response will send them the landing page offer - it's that simple.

Setting everything up can take about an hour, and all that is left to do is to post as much as possible and watch your earnings grow.

55.png

Here are some key highlights to keep in mind:

• Ensure that you create a landing page as CPA networks can withhold payment and leads if you use a direct link.
  • Post in relevant subreddits based on your offer's target audience. For example, if your offer is for the USA, avoid posting in subreddits like "Hiring in Italy".
  • Consider hiring someone from Fiverr to help you create professional-looking posts and messages, especially if English is not your first language. It's crucial to come across as trustworthy to attract more leads.
Can this method be scaled?

Definitely! While I used this method only on Reddit for a brief period before moving to TikTok, there is significant potential to generate substantial revenue. In addition to Reddit, other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and various forums offer excellent traffic sources that you can leverage.

Newagen

Reaction score
I greatly appreciate this valuable information you've shared, even though I personally may not have done the same for free. Thank you.

SummersBase

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this valuable information. I appreciate your willingness to share it.

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
The information you shared is incredibly valuable, and I appreciate it. It's possible that someone may take this method and package it as their own for resale in the future. Your work is truly excellent, and I'm considering trying it out for myself to see its effectiveness.

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing, OP. I recognize your name from the TikTok journey, and it appears that you are quite innovative with your ideas. Keep up the great work!

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This method is applicable to any niche, and it can provide you with ideas to implement in your own ideas. Thank you for sharing.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is an incredible method, and Reddit is an excellent platform for it. Thank you for sharing.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This tutorial is very informative and interesting. Thank you for sharing it.

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I greatly appreciate this valuable information you've shared, even though I personally may not have done the same for free. Thank you.

It's amusing that this method has been shared on the forum in various forms since 2009. Nonetheless, it's still an excellent evergreen method, as there will always be job seekers. The real challenge lies in finding the best offers to promote to these people, as one-off email submit offers don't have long-term viability. While MaxBounty, like in the case of the OP, is a reputable network, it's essential to note that issues with them and their advertisers can arise even if you send them high-quality traffic.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is a fantastic method!

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you believe that this approach would be effective for generating leads on YouTube?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's amusing that this method has been shared on the forum in various forms since 2009. Nonetheless, it's still an excellent evergreen method, as there will always be job seekers. The real challenge lies in finding the best offers to promote to these people, as one-off email submit offers don't have long-term viability. While MaxBounty, like in the case of the OP, is a reputable network, it's essential to note that issues with them and their advertisers can arise even if you send them high-quality traffic.
I appreciate your confidence in my idea. Although it's a unique approach that I haven't seen before, I have personally implemented and tested it with 100% success. I believe it can benefit both new and existing members, and I'm excited to share it with them.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you believe that this approach would be effective for generating leads on YouTube?
"While I'm not entirely certain, I suggest testing the idea to see if it works. If you do decide to try it out, please keep us updated on the results. This way, we can all learn from the experience and make any necessary adjustments moving forward.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, LETS TEST THIS!

KlugTeen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm definitely going to try this one, because it seems 100% real to me. Thank you for your contribution)

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate the guide you shared; it's straightforward yet effective. I've noticed that people are doing well in the work-from-home niche post-pandemic, and I think it will continue to be a profitable area. The only thing I'm not entirely familiar with is Linktree. While I've seen it mentioned a few times on YouTube, I haven't used it myself since I'm not involved in CPA. However, I can see how it would be a valuable tool for creating landing pages and managing multiple links.

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate the guide you shared; it's straightforward yet effective. I've noticed that people are doing well in the work-from-home niche post-pandemic, and I think it will continue to be a profitable area. The only thing I'm not entirely familiar with is Linktree. While I've seen it mentioned a few times on YouTube, I haven't used it myself since I'm not involved in CPA. However, I can see how it would be a valuable tool for creating landing pages and managing multiple links.
I agree that Linktree is a fantastic tool since it allows you to create a landing page quickly and easily. Additionally, I've noticed that some people view Linktree as a trustworthy source, which could be beneficial for those looking to establish credibility.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this valuable information. I'm definitely interested in trying it out for myself.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this helpful information. I appreciate it!

Top Bottom