Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LB No-Tool Method for Link Indexing

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This post is all about my personal experience with link indexing, which has been effective for me for the past 18 months.

The method I use involves three simple steps:

Step 1: Creating a post on a Google News approved site.

Step 2: Including links in the post, either as naked URLs or with keyword anchors.

Step 3: Copying the post URL of the Google News approved site onto Google Webmaster and fetching the post URL multiple times.

By following these three steps, I have been able to achieve a link indexing success rate of 70%-80%.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This post is all about my personal experience with link indexing, which has been effective for me for the past 18 months.

Step 2: Including links in the post, either as naked URLs or with keyword anchors.

Step 3: Copying the post URL of the Google News approved site onto Google Webmaster and fetching the post URL multiple times.

By following these three steps, I have been able to achieve a link indexing success rate of 70%-80%.
This approach is beneficial for people who have Google News approved sites. Since I don't have such sites, I prefer purchasing links from websites that are already performing well on Google. This ensures a 100% guarantee that all the links will be crawled and indexed.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Including the link within the article is sufficient; there is no need to fetch it multiple times. By marking the article as a NewsArticle using Schema and pinging the sitemap-news.xml, the indexing process will be nearly instantaneous.

Top Bottom