Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok New TikTok policy mandates labeling for AI-generated content.

Putionis

Reaction score
TikTok will now identify users who upload content generated by artificial intelligence (AI) from other platforms. This marks the first instance where a major video-sharing site automatically flags such content for users.

TrainEdit

Reaction score
TikTok became famous because you didn’t have to pay for ads to go viral. You could have zero followers and still get a video with 1 million views, unlike Instagram. This attracted people who were unhappy with Instagram to switch to TikTok. However, with these kinds of policies, TikTok might be undermining itself. Instagram's new update now features a similar algorithm to TikTok, allowing smaller accounts to go viral without needing 200-300k followers.

SereneMans

Reaction score
Instagram's new update now features a similar algorithm to TikTok, allowing smaller accounts to go viral without needing 200-300k followers.

When was this update introduced?

MdoggMister

Reaction score
TikTok will now identify users who upload content generated by artificial intelligence (AI) from other platforms. This marks the first instance where a major video-sharing site automatically flags such content for users.

What will happen to videos featuring AI-generated images and voices?

Putionis

Reaction score
I believe he's asking if they'll be marked as AI-generated videos or similar.
I don't think the voice alone should raise any concerns. I have videos with an AI voice towards the end, so I'll observe...

Top Bottom