Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Need Twitter Bot

Opscertag

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently searching for a Twitter bot that can provide likes, random comments, and retweets. During my search, I came across Twitterdub. Can you recommend a reliable provider for the Twitterdub software? Also, what's the maximum amount I should pay for it?

I'm interested in using around 1,000-2,000 accounts to like, retweet, and comment on tweets from my main account daily. Is it safe to purchase accounts from twaccs, or will they be quickly blocked? I'm planning to limit each account to 5-6 likes and retweets per day at different times to avoid immediate blocking.

Do you have any tutorials to recommend for Twitterdub and the best practices to prevent frequent blocking?

I appreciate any information you can provide. If there are better bots available, please let me know. Also, where is the best place to buy affordable proxies? I'm new to this area. Additionally, I'm interested in creating my own Twitter accounts with a bot. I'm open to any suggestions as long as they're sustainable.

If someone could provide me with all the necessary tools and offer a thorough introduction to the subject, I would gladly give a tip.

Sk8rid

Reaction score
Creating a system like the one you want involves a lot of trial and error. You’ll need to experiment with different Twitter account sellers until you find one with the best quality where accounts don’t get banned quickly.

Tip 1: Look for a seller that provides accounts with cookies. This allows you to import the account directly using the cookie.

You'll also need to test multiple proxy providers. Stick to a maximum of 2-3 accounts per proxy. For Twitter accounts, data center private proxies should suffice.

Tip 2: Experiment with various proxy providers and track which accounts get blocked by each provider. Discard the unreliable ones and stick with the most effective ones. Look for a proxy provider that offers proxies from different subnets.

Ensure your accounts engage with a variety of content by liking and tweeting other random posts. Accounts that only interact with the same content raise significant concerns.

Tip 3: Start small to avoid burning through your budget and accounts. Begin with just 20 accounts and scale up once you see positive results.

Tip 4: Ensure your accounts are as unique as possible. Fill out bios, post content, and engage with the platform to establish authenticity.

These tips should give you a solid starting point, and you'll learn more as you progress.

Trimblue

Reaction score
There are some Russian Twitter bots that might be able to help with this. I can't recall the name, but if you translate your query to Russian and search on Yandex, you should be able to find it.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
@rootjazz is the official seller of Twitterdub.

Adtecarmp

Reaction score
If you're looking to manage numerous accounts, consider posting in "want to buy" or "hire a developer" forums. Twitterdub may not fully meet your needs in this regard.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Create a post in the "Want to Buy" section; there are sellers available in the marketplace.

Poolab

Reaction score
For simple operations like managing newsfeeds, reporting, liking, and following on multiple accounts, consider using the antidetect browser Hidemyacc. It has available scripts, and you can also create your own.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently searching for a Twitter bot that can provide likes, random comments, and retweets. During my search, I came across Twitterdub. Can you recommend a reliable provider for the Twitterdub software? Also, what's the maximum amount I should pay for it?

I'm interested in using around 1,000-2,000 accounts to like, retweet, and comment on tweets from my main account daily. Is it safe to purchase accounts from twaccs, or will they be quickly blocked? I'm planning to limit each account to 5-6 likes and retweets per day at different times to avoid immediate blocking.

Do you have any tutorials to recommend for Twitterdub and the best practices to prevent frequent blocking?

I appreciate any information you can provide. If there are better bots available, please let me know. Also, where is the best place to buy affordable proxies? I'm new to this area. Additionally, I'm interested in creating my own Twitter accounts with a bot. I'm open to any suggestions as long as they're sustainable.

If someone could provide me with all the necessary tools and offer a thorough introduction to the subject, I would gladly give a tip.

Check out the tool I mentioned in my post—it's incredible for commenting. You might consider switching to an agency account to increase the limits, allowing for mass commenting using AI or custom comments with links: Link to the forum post

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Check out the tool I mentioned in my post—it's incredible for commenting. You might consider switching to an agency account to increase the limits, allowing for mass commenting using AI or custom comments with links: Link to the forum post

Hi there! The link you shared doesn't seem to be working. I'd love to learn more about this tool. Thanks!

Top Bottom