Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Need info about ASO ( App store optimization )

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently published my first app on the Google Play Store and I'm seeking advice from experienced app developers. I believe I have done my due diligence regarding App Store Optimization (ASO) and managed to rank well for "easy" keywords in my niche.

I have incorporated these keywords in the app's title, short description, and long description. Additionally, I have garnered installs using the keyword and some reviews also mention it.

My main question is, if I want to target more specific long-tail keywords (around 8-10 in total), how can I effectively do this? Will the long description alone suffice for this purpose? Moreover, if I remove a keyword from the app's title, will it result in losing the rank I have achieved for that keyword? Alternatively, is it possible to change the title periodically in order to acquire new rankings?

Thank you all in advance for your assistance!

Coopsyden

Reaction score
If you remove key A from the title, your app's ranking for that particular keyword may gradually decline over time, possibly leading to its eventual disappearance. Remember to focus on key installs and retention, and when responding to user reviews, incorporate the relevant keywords in your replies."

Please note that the context and intention of the original sentence were maintained while improving the clarity and readability. If you need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Lunatoury

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I recently published my first app on the Google Play Store and I'm seeking advice from experienced app developers. I believe I have done my due diligence regarding App Store Optimization (ASO) and managed to rank well for "easy" keywords in my niche.

I have incorporated these keywords in the app's title, short description, and long description. Additionally, I have garnered installs using the keyword and some reviews also mention it.

My main question is, if I want to target more specific long-tail keywords (around 8-10 in total), how can I effectively do this? Will the long description alone suffice for this purpose? Moreover, if I remove a keyword from the app's title, will it result in losing the rank I have achieved for that keyword? Alternatively, is it possible to change the title periodically in order to acquire new rankings?

Thank you all in advance for your assistance!
Attempt to embrace your natural style while crafting a comprehensive description that elucidates everything about your app.

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you remove key A from the title, your app's ranking for that particular keyword may gradually decline over time, possibly leading to its eventual disappearance. Remember to focus on key installs and retention, and when responding to user reviews, incorporate the relevant keywords in your replies."

Please note that the context and intention of the original sentence were maintained while improving the clarity and readability. If you need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to ask!
However, what about essential installations? Nearly every service available seems to be dubious. Do you have any tips on dealing with that?

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm afraid I must decline; as you mentioned, the services providing these installations are questionable. Therefore, I'd rather not use any of them. Instead, I suggest informing your friends and family and visiting phone stores to perform your own key installations, as it's a more secure approach.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The idea of the phone stores method is absolutely brilliant! Thanks for sharing it :)

Fabulous

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The idea of the phone stores method is absolutely brilliant! Thanks for sharing it :)
Hello there! I was wondering if you could share some ASO steps you've implemented for your app. How's everything going?

Top Bottom