Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook Need help to cloak facebook pixel

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Hi there, I need some help or a guide on how to hide Facebook pixel. I've checked forum posts but haven't found a solution. My Facebook account got banned in just two days. I have a white domain where bots go and a black domain where people sign up and then get redirected to the thank you page. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Josefribetr

Reaction score
I believe the pixel on the landing page, used for tracking stats, does not cause the account to be banned.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Should I put the pixel on the white domain (which doesn’t make sense) or on the black domain (but then Facebook can track the page)?

Josefribetr

Reaction score
Should I put the pixel on the white domain (which doesn’t make sense) or on the black domain (but then Facebook can track the page)?
webpage

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Do you have any guides on how to collect leads in the pixel using WordPress? Also, I have another question: if I put the pixel on the landing page (which has a black domain), and in the Facebook ad I use a white domain, will Facebook recognize that and ban my account?

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Do you have any guides on how to collect leads in the pixel using WordPress? Also, I have another question: if I put the pixel on the landing page (which has a black domain), and in the Facebook ad I use a white domain, will Facebook recognize that and ban my account?

There was a recent discussion about this on MMO, use searrch.

Marysis

Reaction score
I've noticed that placing a pixel on your landing page doesn't impact your account at all.

Runnish

Reaction score
Hi there, I need some help or a guide on how to hide Facebook pixel. I've checked forum posts but haven't found a solution. My Facebook account got banned in just two days. I have a white domain where bots go and a black domain where people sign up and then get redirected to the thank you page. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

First, install the pixel on your website. Then, you'll be able to track more conversions and optimize registrations on the site.

XoInlove

Reaction score
Problems arise when attempting to place a conversion-tracking pixel; it doesn't affect the account.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
You can place a pixel on your landing page, which offers many benefits without impacting your account.

Msects

Reaction score
I'm sure you're aware that one of the most sensitive issues when cloaking is the final target URL. Placing a pixel on the money page is like disclosing everything to Facebook. Logic suggests that if the pixel is placed only on the white page, Facebook will notice the gap, where traffic doesn't trigger the pixel.
Using the thank you page isn't a practical solution because we want users to hit the target link, not the thank you page. If the thank you page had both the pixel and the redirect, it would be vulnerable to the same "gap," unless it received traffic only from the white page.
The solution is to load the pixel in a temporary header, which gets discarded before the real landing page loads, such as through a redirect. The temporary header should parse the final URL, redirect, and then be left behind, where the pixel will reside.

MrZeether

Reaction score
You can place it on your landing page.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
You should be able to place a pixel on your landing page without it affecting your account.

Jecterra

Reaction score
The pixel cannot be cloaked, bro.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
You can hide the URL, but not the pixel. You can add a pixel to your landing page, as everyone has suggested.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
You can create a pixel using a separate Business Manager (BM) account and then share that pixel with any advertising account that needs it. This way, even if the ad account is deactivated, the pixel remains active.

Top Bottom