Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Need a way to create multiple Facebook ads accounts

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently had my Facebook Business Manager (BM) closed, and I am in need of a method to safely warm up another account using my laptop. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
First, it is necessary to use an alternative internet connection. For instance, if you were previously using DSL, consider switching to your mobile internet or setting up the account in a different location.

Secondly, create the accounts and engage in daily activities as a typical user. This involves commenting, sharing, liking, posting, and so on.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently had my Facebook Business Manager (BM) closed, and I am in need of a method to safely warm up another account using my laptop. Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
You have the capability to create with a new numerical value or electronic mail identification.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To access the content, it is necessary to have a browser free from any unwanted data and also use 4G proxies for enhanced connectivity.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be preferable to create it using your mobile application, implement two-factor authentication (2FA), and subsequently transfer it to your laptop.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Fresh phone number, fresh email address, and a fresh web browser.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use pristine 4G proxies alongside Dolphin Anty, an Antidetect browser.

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use anti-detection techniques alongside proxies and SIM cards.

Shunit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use various phone numbers and email addresses.

To begin, establish a Facebook account on your mobile device, and subsequently, access it by logging in on your laptop.

Top Bottom