Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P Namesco is offering free domain registration for .com and .co.uk domains.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
I saw a post online mentioning that Namesco is currently offering free registration for .com and .co.uk domains. The post contained a URL that I could access for more information.

1.png

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, it's worth noting that Namecheap does not accept payments in Bitcoin.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I noticed earlier that Namecheap is owned by the Register group, which also owns LCN. I personally use LCN for some of my UK domains, and I find them to be reliable.

Our company, the Register group, is one of the pioneering companies in the Domain & Hosting industry in Europe. We have a presence in various countries, including Italy with Register.it, Sfera, Etinet, and Dominiando; Spain with Nominalia; the United Kingdom with Namesco, SimplyHosting, Tagadab, and LCN; Ireland with Register365, LetsHost, and Hosting Ireland; Portugal with Amen.pt, Dominios.pt, and Iberweb; and also in France and the Netherlands through the Amen Group.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How should one approach the process of choosing a domain name?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, it's worth noting that Namecheap does not accept payments in Bitcoin.
If something is available for free, why would there be a need for a payment option?

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If something is available for free, why would there be a need for a payment option?
Due to concerns about trust and security, I prefer not to provide my personal credit card information on a website that I am not confident or trust completely.

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are all countries eligible for this?

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Due to concerns about trust and security, I prefer not to provide my personal credit card information on a website that I am not confident or trust completely.
You can consider using a Virtual Credit Card (VCC) as an alternative payment method.

Screevava

Reaction score
I tried changing to a different country, and it appears that everything is functioning properly.

Top Bottom