Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin My small LinkedIn farm went down

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Hello everyone, wishing you a cheerful Monday!
I recently conceived the idea of a LinkedIn farm, wherein I generate counterfeit accounts to conduct marketing outreach on behalf of my clients. I initiated the venture with five accounts, employing Chrome to establish separate user profiles. Using a VPN for varied IP addresses, I created LinkedIn accounts and commenced connecting with individuals. Everything progressed smoothly until today, three weeks later, when all five accounts were restricted. LinkedIn now demands official documents for verification.
It's noteworthy that my three older LinkedIn accounts remain unaffected, while the recently created ones faced simultaneous restrictions. I'm seeking insights on why these accounts were restricted and advice on optimizing the creation of a LinkedIn farm. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I suspect that the use of a VPN during account creation might be the culprit. Should I consistently use a VPN or GhostProxy, or could the issue be related to Google Chrome? Any thoughts or guidance would be valuable.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Hello everyone, wishing you a cheerful Monday!
I recently conceived the idea of a LinkedIn farm, wherein I generate counterfeit accounts to conduct marketing outreach on behalf of my clients. I initiated the venture with five accounts, employing Chrome to establish separate user profiles. Using a VPN for varied IP addresses, I created LinkedIn accounts and commenced connecting with individuals. Everything progressed smoothly until today, three weeks later, when all five accounts were restricted. LinkedIn now demands official documents for verification.
It's noteworthy that my three older LinkedIn accounts remain unaffected, while the recently created ones faced simultaneous restrictions. I'm seeking insights on why these accounts were restricted and advice on optimizing the creation of a LinkedIn farm. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
I suspect that the use of a VPN during account creation might be the culprit. Should I consistently use a VPN or GhostProxy, or could the issue be related to Google Chrome? Any thoughts or guidance would be valuable.
Using Chrome profiles alone is insufficient for managing multiple accounts, and employing a VPN is strongly discouraged for this type of task. Once you encounter the security time frame, your operations are likely to be compromised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coanetq

Reaction score
Hello!

Have you experimented with Firefox profiles? You can assign a distinct proxy to each profile, making the use of proxies a more sophisticated solution for such cases. This approach proved effective for me!

Best regards,

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Hello!

Have you experimented with Firefox profiles? You can assign a distinct proxy to each profile, making the use of proxies a more sophisticated solution for such cases. This approach proved effective for me!

Best regards,

I haven't, but it sounds cool. I'm planning to check out Linken Sphere instead.

Kurobi

Reaction score
They are probably gathering your IP address, your location, and details about your browser like screen size, fonts, and your browser's name. This helps them build a profile of you that's hard to hide, even if you use a VPN or proxy. To stay under the radar, try switching to different browsers, changing browser versions, or adjusting your browser window's size.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
They are probably gathering your IP address, your location, and details about your browser like screen size, fonts, and your browser's name. This helps them build a profile of you that's hard to hide, even if you use a VPN or proxy. To stay under the radar, try switching to different browsers, changing browser versions, or adjusting your browser window's size.

Here's what I did today: I set up a virtual machine on my PC with a different operating system (Linux) and tried creating accounts using the Brave browser and a VPN.

Why did I choose Brave? Well, if you go into the settings and look under "Shields," you can change the setting for blocking "Fingerprinting" and "Trackers & ads" from "Standard" to "Strict." This makes it harder for websites to track you.

To test it out, I visited whatleaks.com, and the site couldn't gather much information about me—just my IP address. But if you visit the same site using Chrome, it shows a lot more about your system, including your operating system, location, and even your PC's clock and timezone.

Stringer

Reaction score
Here's what I did today: I set up a virtual machine on my PC with a different operating system (Linux) and tried creating accounts using the Brave browser and a VPN.

Why did I choose Brave? Well, if you go into the settings and look under "Shields," you can change the setting for blocking "Fingerprinting" and "Trackers & ads" from "Standard" to "Strict." This makes it harder for websites to track you.

To test it out, I visited whatleaks.com, and the site couldn't gather much information about me—just my IP address. But if you visit the same site using Chrome, it shows a lot more about your system, including your operating system, location, and even your PC's clock and timezone.

I’m interested to hear how things went for you. Just blocking fingerprinting might not be enough, as it can seem suspicious to some websites.

I’m trying a similar approach on another site. I plan to use Multi-login to create accounts with different browser fingerprints and Luminati to proxy through residential IP addresses. It can be pricey, but this might be your best option.

Bergires

Reaction score

Did this work in the end?

Styxin

Reaction score
LinkedIn uses more than 20 measurements to identify fake accounts. This process is more complex than just using VPNs or different IP addresses.

SellFunky

Reaction score
You should use a good browser that can prevent fingerprinting.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Did this work in the end?
Nope, it looks like you need to use the Multilogin browser along with Residential static Proxys (IPRoyal), and remember to slowly start using each profile before fully using it.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Nope, it looks like you need to use the Multilogin browser along with Residential static Proxys (IPRoyal), and remember to slowly start using each profile before fully using it.
How's it going for you right now?

Istsmatt

Reaction score
How's it going for you right now?

It's weird—I was able to make 2-3 accounts, but now I can't make any more, even though I'm doing it the same way. I guess I'll just use what I've got.

Top Bottom