Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My instagram followers

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to embark on an endeavor to increase the number of followers for my long-standing Instagram account, and I'll be sharing the progress with you every day. My ultimate aim is to reach 20,000 followers as quickly as possible. Currently, the account has 2,226 followers.

To achieve this goal, I'll be implementing the follow/unfollow strategy using an automation program. Additionally, I plan to consistently post four reels every day.

As of January 4, 2023, the account has accumulated 264 shares, 2,226 followers, and is following 4,686 accounts.

Here are the tasks I have scheduled for today, January 4, 2023:

• Identify the competitors in the account's niche.
  • Download approximately 1,000 videos from competitors that align with the niche of my account.
  • Delete follow requests that were previously sent to specific accounts.
By the way, our niche focuses on dogs.

Missink

Reaction score
  • I have a total of 265 shares and 2236 followers.
  • I have withdrawn 527 follow requests that were sent earlier.
  • I have been keeping an eye on the stories displayed on the main page.
  • Today, I shared 1 reel, and from now on, I plan to share 4 posts per day.
  • I followed 150 people who commented on and liked the posts of competitor pages. I will gradually increase the daily follow limit as time goes on.

Excunian

Reaction score
Best of luck, my friend. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress.

Starthe

Reaction score
I will definitely keep track of this because many people have been avoiding Instagram lately. The behavior of the Instagram algorithm has become quite strange.

Captaintis

Reaction score

• The current number of followers is 2,297, and there has been an increase of 71 followers in the past three days. I believe this is a satisfactory number considering our current level. :p
  • Four reels have been shared.
  • Among the people who commented and liked the posts of our competitor pages, we followed 400 people.
  • One of the posts received a total of 16,000 views.
  • Tomorrow, I plan to add the "Spy Account" to the automation system after giving it some rest. This way, the automation will use the spy account for performing query operations while sending requests through the main account. This will help protect our main account from spam.

Marysis

Reaction score
It seems that you have a well-defined strategy. I'm understanding and keeping up with it.

Blazershb

Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to embark on an endeavor to increase the number of followers for my long-standing Instagram account, and I'll be sharing the progress with you every day. My ultimate aim is to reach 20,000 followers as quickly as possible. Currently, the account has 2,226 followers.

To achieve this goal, I'll be implementing the follow/unfollow strategy using an automation program. Additionally, I plan to consistently post four reels every day.

As of January 4, 2023, the account has accumulated 264 shares, 2,226 followers, and is following 4,686 accounts.

Here are the tasks I have scheduled for today, January 4, 2023:

• Identify the competitors in the account's niche.
  • Download approximately 1,000 videos from competitors that align with the niche of my account.
  • Delete follow requests that were previously sent to specific accounts.
By the way, our niche focuses on dogs.
What software do you employ for automating tasks?

Top Bottom