Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS My Goal is to get 100000 and make 10k€ a month

GOALS

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Greetings,

This thread will chronicle my journey to achieving a monthly income of 10k€ by leveraging three methods I'm most familiar with: Reskinning, Adsense arbitrage, and Dropshipping. I hope you find it engaging, and please feel free to leave a comment or send a PM if you have any questions about my endeavors.

A bit of background about myself and my motivation:

I've been a member since 2018, diving into the world of Internet Marketing. Balancing this rollercoaster ride with my engineering studies and social life has been a challenging yet exhilarating experience. Like any journey, I've had my share of ups and downs, significant successes, and minor setbacks across these fields. As the saying goes, Internet Marketing is not for the faint-hearted; it was never meant to be easy. Success belongs to those persistent enough to grasp it.

The purpose of this post:

I aim to place my goals in the public eye, creating a sense of accountability that drives me to overcome inertia and work diligently, putting an end to any procrastination after reaching success. With a challenging year in college behind me, I am determined to prove wrong those who doubted me. This post is a declaration that I intend to make a significant impact, asserting that I indeed own my endeavors!

Stay tuned for updates on this journey.

Get ready, sit back, relax, and join me on this journey because I'm committed to going full throttle until I achieve my goal of making a passive 10k€ per month.

Navigating the world of Internet Marketing, my parents initially viewed it as an adversary, urging me to prioritize my degree. However, after realigning my path, inspired by insights from "Elliot Hulse," I'm back in the game with a solid plan:

August: Develop 15 games on Google Play and meticulously optimize their App Store Optimization (ASO) to reach 10k installs by the month's end. Aim for 100k installs per app by the close of September. Subsequently, I'll venture into the other two methods after boosting my capital.

My Expertise:

Having a background in SEO since its inception, I can confidently assert that ASO is no more challenging, and I excel at it. I've witnessed numerous apps surpass the 50k installs milestone.

I'm gearing up to make a splash on the Play Store. I'll admit, my strategy involves aggressive tactics, but rest assured, I've mastered the art of outsmarting the bot. I have spam apps thriving for over six months without suspension, and that's the approach I'm taking for quicker profits. Moving out of your parents' home comes with its expenses, and bills aren't cheap—trust me on this one. Hahaha!

Emporing

Reaction score
What precisely is your current activity?

Indran

Reaction score
What exactly would you say you're doing? It would be appreciated if you disclosed more of these strategies to us.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've updated the thread. I needed to finish my coffee before diving into the details. Feel free to ask me anything. I'll be updating it every week.

Indran

Reaction score
Hi Trixtvil. Best of luck with your goal. I'll definitely keep an eye on your progress.

Shucket

Reaction score
It would be appreciated if you could provide us with additional information about these methods.

Slipkin

Reaction score
This is incredibly enlightening!

Trixtvil

Reaction score
What exactly would you say you're doing? It would be appreciated if you disclosed more of these strategies to us.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've updated the thread. I needed to finish my coffee before diving into the details. Feel free to ask me anything. I'll be updating it every week.

XoInlove

Reaction score
Hi Trixtvil. Best of luck with your goal. I'll definitely keep an eye on your progress.

Top Bottom